• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression Thread - Lilly Getting Down to Business!!

I have two gnarly looking mushed infertiles attached to my best looking egg right now, but so far the mold hasn't moved onto the good one. Your others should be ok! Hopefully mine are too!

Thanx Dragonling! That's comforting to know! I think I just worry too much because I'm always wound so tight. Nothing to do about it though, no matter what I'm going to be that way. If I'd have known that when I was younger, I would have saved myself YEARS of trying different things in failed but not boring attempts to prevent anxiety. You name it, I've tried it! Oh well, at the very least, I've become a well-rounded individual!

Thanx again!!

Wow!! What a gorgeous ball python! Cute little bugger! I didn't know they hatched so large!

BTW, I agree 100% about never taking too many pix! I remember a time when taking them was actually expensive! (Wow! That statement made me feel my age a little! Been around since Central Park was in a flower pot!!).

In any event, my age also makes me appreciate the little things! And I can't wait till the little buggers start to break on through their eggshells!! (It's just annoying with an iPhone that I have to email myself the pics and resave them as they are too large to post if I don't!). Oh well, the little things, no?

They hatch out much larger than a corn snake, that's for sure. But they can make themselves surprisingly small when they ball up. Baby season is the best!

Incubation seems to drag on forever, and can be super stressful, even to the most experienced breeders. Hang in there! You'll have happy and healthy babies before you know it!

Back