• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

sunglow

your_only_nightmare said:
ok i will star a new thread tommorw with more pic, ill put him on my bed which a the moment is putrple, is that ok?

i jut want a serous answer, i didnt mean to get mouthy or anythingm, but hnaslt, i just wanna get sorted, im convinced eh is, becuase theres no white on him

Good idea! I was being harsh maybe, but I'm willing to give it another chance with a new pic. Can we invite Cherub for the fun part? (sorry, had to....)

If the other pic shows no white, it could be called sunglow. But do not use any markers on him, ok?
:grin01:

cherub said:
geez..i hope this roy fella ejaculates faster than he bans .

his name is Rich...............and boy am i glad you are not my mother cause i would slap your mouth myself.

g

cherub said:
Princess ...do you need all those toys because you need a strap on or is it that your boyfriend has a small dick?

WTF!!! Unless i have missed something, this is a totally uncalled for reaction to the helpul advice princess has been providing. Sorry lass you have stepped the line :twoguns: :twoguns: :twoguns:

In my opinion the snake is an amel, a nice simpl amel. It may not be a sought after morph like a sunglow, it may not be an unusual and you may not be able to brag about having one, however it is your responsibility to look after it to the best possible standard.

I love my bad patternd anery and small yearling normal, they are gorgeous to me, as common as they may be. Nightmare, i don't think its wise you get sucked into the stigma of having fancy morphs. I think you need to look after your animals properly. I also suggest you use the next 3 years to PROPERLY research breeding and how to avoid the unfortunate death of your first snake.

So please, stop trying to fight the experts, everyone is only here to help... Take your bad attitude to the breeder and demand your precious sunglow if it means that much to you.

Harsh maybe, but you surley cannot be that niave.

Now back to the topic..before im banned..this roy fella is taking his time..sunglow or amel..? lol geez i reached 35 posts before being banned..or maybe he wont ban me because he hasnt seen this much action on here for a while....i think its much livelier now with me on here..lol

cherub said:
Now back to the topic..before im banned..this roy fella is taking his time..sunglow or amel..? lol geez i reached 35 posts before being banned..or maybe he wont ban me because he hasnt seen this much action on here for a while....i think its much livelier now with me on here..lol

I bet he's reading every one of your posts and trying to decide how long you should be banned. Just keep on postin buddy!

o.k............i have to go to the doctor now. will check back in on page 22 when i get back to see where i left off on this nonsense.

Well, you could push me over with a feather, but for once I agree with Elle. Shocking, I know.. :)

Tula_Montage said:
In my opinion the snake is an amel, a nice simpl amel. It may not be a sought after morph like a sunglow, it may not be an unusual and you may not be able to brag about having one, however it is your responsibility to look after it to the best possible standard.

Nightmare, you've gotten your answer a thousand times over.. No one wants to be harsh with you, but there it is.. :)

hana

cherub said:
however it is your responsibility to look after it to the best possible standard.

well of course i wouldm, it will be loved as much as my other current 7

even my one with a kink in i coulnt let go

lol, no, no markers, ill get a pic now if i can get battiersi

oh well......do you know any other site thats full of yanks that think they know it all and know jack sh it ..hey your bitch has loads a good toys tula...
im outta here your boring me now..byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i cant wait all night for this old roy bloke to ban me..

cherub said:
oh well......do you know any other site thats full of yanks that think they know it all and know jack sh it ..hey your bitch has loads a good toys tula...
im outta here your boring me now..byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i cant wait all night for this old roy bloke to ban me..

Everyone sing with me..

'When you wish upon a staaaaar....'

cherub said:

Thought you had gone?!

Anyway, ROY cannot ban people... RICH the webmaster can... and I do hope men I have sex with ejaculate after as long of a period they can...

Hey, and don't get on Tula! Since she is over here way long compared to you, I really don't know why you think she shouldn't join.... Especially since YOU joined a somewhat heated thread WITH YOUR FIRST POST!

Well, time for the post-game analysis.

I'm thinking that Packerfan4 was Noel Coward by comparison. Any thoughts?

regards,
jazz

Back