• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

sunglow

Aww.... she got banned... did you do that Dean? I thought only Rich could.... if you did it, please can we have her back for fun?

Jazzgeek said:
Yeah, but pushing you over with a feather would be a miracle of Biblical Proportions.

And I'm talking Old Testament, here. ;)

Well, I'm safe with you then, right? I mean, you're so old you wouldn't be able to see where I am.. ;)

hana

hana said:
Well, I'm safe with you then, right? I mean, you're so old you wouldn't be able to see where I am..
From a literal and figurative standpoint, you're in my pocket, making annoying little barks.

Like a Sugar Glider, almost. ;)

regards,
jazz

Back To Topic

111.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

1.jpg

Can you not post pictures that are so big? 800x600 is the max, because when you post pictures over that it totally screws up the format and makes reading these posts very difficult.

Ok, the white borders around the orange spots are maybe a light orange (speckled orange/white) instead of white but the most beautiful specimen of sunglows show no lighter borders at all... this could turn out to be a sunglow but at the moment I would hesitate to call it sunglow... I know the line is thin but this is my honest opinion after seeing this pic. Maybe she'll turn out to be a sunglow within a couple of months obviously :shrugs:

This is a pic of a definite sunglow mot... about same lenght I think.. see the difference in 'maybe just over the line' and 'way over the line' ?

Attachments

• IMG_8592.jpg
    IMG_8592.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 262
hana said:
Such a complement! Sugar Gliders are so adorable... ;)
No, A-1 sauce and steak would be a complement to each other.

And if you've never heard a sugar glider bark and get cranky, well.....let's just say they'd make good kingsnake food. And kingsnakes will eat anything.

regards,
jazz

Resizing by pixels can be done in microsoft photo editor or picture manager, available in microsoft office standard.

Back