• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

UGH Why me? *cuteness alert*

JustineNYC

Why is it me that always finds these disgustingly cute things in my yard?

I CANNOT keep him, I already have 5 cats and 2 dogs and im in the process of moving down south.

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

AWWWW!!!! He is sooooo cute!!! How can you NOT keep him??!!! Ohhh I would soo take him if I could (and I"m not even a cat person..but I can't resist kittens..lol)...Unfortunately I already have 3 cats and a dog..so my house is very full..lol...but he is soooo cute...I hope you find a good place for him..

Ooooooooooooooooooooh! So freakin' adorable!!! :) I'd be in just as much trouble as you if I found him in my yard...*sigh* I can't resist cats at all, and I'm severely allergic to them, as well. *bigger sigh!* Well...I guess my only thought would be to either ask friends/colleagues who you trust would take care of the adorably cute lil'bugger, or find a no-kill shelter in your area, if you can...what a cutie. :) And kudos to you for taking him/her in, in the meantime...:cheers:

oh, i hate when they do that!!!:bang:

well, if you cant keep him, there are always the local vet hosp. which may be willing to try and adopt him out to a good home.

What am I going to do, I dont know. I called my local vet who is GREAT and they told me theyll take him and find him a home but its 60$ because they only will take him if hes healthy, and tests negative for Leukemia/Aids. The thing is they arent open til Friday, so Im stuck with this cute bugger til Friday.

The thing is he is TERRIFIED, trembling and hissing which makes no sound cause hes so small and its so cute. Hes already fallen asleep on me and Ive gotten him to eat cat food for the first time.

My friend is telling me to keep him cause when I move, Im moving into a bigger place, 5 bedrooms. But still...UGH.

OMGosh, that pic with your dog is just the cutest! What a tiny sweetpea....if he's with you until Friday, just fugettaboudit...you're done. He'll have squirmed his way into your heart by then. So....when do you want to talk names? ;)

I think you may be doomed. I'm pretty sure them things suck all the cute out of the surrounding air and project it towards their target human.

You guys are sooooooooooooooo funny! LOL Not! Not keeping him! Soooooooooooooo not keeping him!:uhoh:

To make it worse, the little thing has attached himself not to me, the one who feeds him, but to my 105 pound Lab....

He fell asleep on his foot, if I place him down, he runs to where ever Dale is and sits by his side, and keeps looking at him like "Are you my mommy?"

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

Dale is a trader I think hes siding with the cat.

And kudos to you for taking him/her in, in the meantime...:cheers:

Thats how I ended up with 5. Im a sucker. One has 3 legs, one is blind. This is Irwin, my youngest (4), the kitten will probably end up looking like him, their both mackeral tabby cats..

l_d642568a7cb365f10d758c31ad609002.jpg

That is also how we got all but one animail, minus the snake. All of our animals have been strays other than one dog and they ALL drive me nuts. The oldest cat, the first to be kept, is fat and grumpy. The youngest cat, picks on the oldest cat and at this very moment is attacking air? She is cute but rather annoying. (Now she is attacking my sock.) The oldest dog was found wonder around in the park and while I wanted her to go my mom wanted to keep her. (she is attacking... the door?) The youngest dog was given to us because the owner could no longer keep her. (Attacking the carpet.) The two youngest get along much like your new kitten and Dale. It's cute.

So I think I like the name... Tony or Harvick

Thats how we got our little girl "PITA". My daughters saw her dropped out of a car in a box last November when she was barely 5 weeks old. She is now SOOO living up to her name LOL.
You KNOW you are going to keep her, because your dog will retaliate come friday if you take him to the vet. You will probably start to find little(well LARGE) presents around the house just because Dale is upset with you for taking his new found friend away from him. LOL.
Good luck in whatever you decide to do. I hope your move goes well and everything turns out alright.

That is also how we got all but one animail, minus the snake. All of our animals have been strays other than one dog and they ALL drive me nuts. The oldest cat, the first to be kept, is fat and grumpy. The youngest cat, picks on the oldest cat and at this very moment is attacking air? She is cute but rather annoying. (Now she is attacking my sock.) The oldest dog was found wonder around in the park and while I wanted her to go my mom wanted to keep her. (she is attacking... the door?) The youngest dog was given to us because the owner could no longer keep her. (Attacking the carpet.) The two youngest get along much like your new kitten and Dale. It's cute.

So I think I like the name... Tony or Harvick

Who told that I was a Nascar fan? lol

Back