• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

UGH Why me? *cuteness alert*

He is already using the cat litter too....Well its a tupperware top with cat litter in it...its in his carrier and he went right in, started digging and did pee pee. It was so cute :)

Aww, he's so cute! My grandma lives way out in the country and her house is a hot spot for dumping cats and dogs. We had a preggo cat dropped off last year and we still have two of her kittens, a male and a female. I was in one of the storage sheds the day before yesterday and found 4 new kittens! :bang:

I dont even think about getting rid of them, 3 of the 4 already have names! :rofl:

Good name. You are keeping him.... right? You don't want your mommy dog to get upset do you??

I dont know LOL .....All I know is Im going to take him in tomorrow at 11:45 and have the vet check him over and give him whatever he needs to be given. Every stray Ive taken in had roundworm, so guarantee hes got that, hell be quarantined for a while.

I guess Ill see what happens at the vet, if I can leave him there I will, if I cant.........:shrugs:

A story by: Moglie (if mommie keeps that as my name)

"I like when mommie tickles my belly and sings the tickle song"...

IMG_0441.jpg

"Hey come back mommie"

IMG_0442.jpg

"I like it when mommie feeds me, I only eat from a spoon"

IMG_0451.jpg

"I dont remember anything after eating though"

IMG_0458.jpg

Thats aspen on my bed if anyone is wondering, thanks to the dog who thought running around with the empty bag was funny :rofl:

How adorable! ... >_> You've admitted that the kitten mentally calls you Mommy... you're keeping him right? :D

How adorable! ... >_> You've admitted that the kitten mentally calls you Mommy... you're keeping him right? :D

Well we're back from the vet and hes still here LOL....All his test results come back tonight so hopefully all is clear so that if I was keeping him, I could.

Just wanted to let everyone know ALL his tests were negative. We're going to recheck his stool for worms in a few weeks in case he has adults that havent laid eggs yet, but leukemia and aids were negative so he can stay :) Hes too young for vaccinations but the doctor said he looks really healthy, no fleas or mites either.

I think hes happy with that :crazy02:

l_6f38c970455ffe82cb33c508811446f9.jpg

Back