• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

UGH Why me? *cuteness alert*

Between 4 and 5 weeks. He wants me to bring him back in 2 for the first round of shots. And then I think he gets the 2nd booster at 12 weeks old.

he looks like he could have some Bengal blood in him, we have just had a litter of kittens which are part Bengal and he looks identical!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bengals

the picture is of the litter which the mother came from, she is in the middle of that photo!

Just Examples of what she could grow up to look like!

if bengal is searched into google you will find many sites with lovely Bengal pics!

Attachments

• Kittens 045 resized.jpg
    Kittens 045 resized.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 50
I doubt it, I think hes a standard Mackerel, right down to the M on his head......

fatcat.preview.jpg

A tabby cat is a cat with a distinctive coat that features stripes, dots, or swirling patterns. Tabbies are often mistakenly assumed to be a breed of cat.[1] In fact, the tabby pattern is a naturally occurring feature that may be the original coloration of the domestic cat's distant ancestors. Tabby color is found in many breeds of cat, as well as among the general 'moggy' (mixed-breed or mongrel) population. When cats are allowed to breed randomly, the coloration of the population tends toward brown mackerel tabbies with green eyes, leading geneticists to believe that this is the common wild phenotype of the domestic cat. The tabby usually has an "M" mark on its forehead.

compare the markings on the underside of the kitten to the markings on the cat you posted!! Bengal have strong markings on their undersides. of course you may well be correct and he is just a tabby!! but that's my opinion having kept several Bengals and had several litter of them. Note my Bengals also have the M n their head but i can assure they are not tabbies!!!

Sorry torsten; I had to delete the "ad" part of your post above. Only contributing members may post ads, and only in the appropriate classified sections...

compare the markings on the underside of the kitten to the markings on the cat you posted!! Bengal have strong markings on their undersides. of course you may well be correct and he is just a tabby!! but that's my opinion having kept several Bengals and had several litter of them. Note my Bengals also have the M n their head but i can assure they are not tabbies!!!

This is Irwin, I took him in when he was 6 weeks, he had strong markings on the underside too as a kitten too. They fade. I dont know, he doesnt look like a bengal to me, he looks like Irwin.

There is a cat who looks just like him (male) hanging out with the black cat who mothered this kitten, pretty sure that is his father. My neighbor found a kitten the day before I did, same spot, and its the same as Moglie but with a white belly.

I believe Mackerel tabby cats are the most seen coloration of short hair felines. Their very common.

Bengals typically have strong markings all around, "glitter" especially on the feet and face, and the colors are fairly different from normal tabbies.

We have a suspected half-bengal at work. He's got the glitter, he's unusually dark, has a "wild-cat" face, and the Bengal "mrah".

The little one here does not look particularly Bengal at all, but is instead an extraordinarily handsome tabby!

You should post a "progression" thread for him. *grins*

Well Im bummed tonight. My neighbor took in Moglies 3 brothers and she told me a few days ago they started to go bald.........and today I took Moglie out and he had a few patches so we went right to the vet. The culture takes 10 days but he is pretty sure its ringworm. Hes in quarantine here now and we're washing everything like crazy. Hes crying cause he wants to be held and Im really not suppose to touch him. I feel so bad :(:headbang:

Aw Man, That really sucks! I know it can take a while to get rid of ringworm and it will be very hard to not hold him, But you certainly don't want it passing onto you and your family. Good luck with him and I'll be hoping all goes well.

Back