• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

UPS Gross Negligence

No Worries, guys!! I enjoyed reading!
Princess, I hope your snakes arrive safe and sound!!
Mary-Beth, Tim-Tams are wafer cookies coated in chocolate--VERY NICE...One of my faves when I was living in Oz.....
It amazes me, too..all of the different brands in different countries. Hubby was born in England and immigrated to Oz at the age of 13, so we have family in the UK and Australia. It is pure culture shock walking into a grocery store, I can tell you! :sidestep:

Don't get me started on Tim Tams!!! For people who don't know them, they're a rectangular shape, 2 layers of biscuit with filling between and coated in chocolate. They come in double coat, caramel, etc, but the originals are the best! A Tim Tam slammer is when you bite off diagonal corners of the tim tam, suck coffee or hot chocolate through the biscuit until it's hot and soaked and then toss the whole thing in your mouth before it falls apart!!! ....Heaven!!!!

Back