• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Pair from VMS - "Morph Soup"

Lore

Insert Witty Phrase Here
These are the snakes that I got this morning from VMS Herps that I talked about in my "Morph Soup" thread in Genetics.

I am VERY pleased with them. I am however unpleased with my UPS driver that walked to the door with the box sideways and freezing cold. :twoguns:

Penny - Female Hypo het Amel, Bloodred, Anery & Charcoal
hypof.jpg

I haven't thought of a name for my male yet, so please send suggestions my way please :cheers:

"No Name Yet" - Male Ghost, het Amel, Bloodred & Charcoal
ghostm.jpg

These photo's were taken of them by VMS, I tried to get photo's when they got here, but my batteries in my camera were dead... RAR! I'll get more pics of them as soon as they are settled in.

Those are going to make such nice little babies; I cant wait to see the ghost grow, and I love the hypo's pattern.
Kind of odd, I just paid for the exact same pairing (ghost and hypo), only with different hets.

Some name ideas-

Dusa - Short for Dusan, a Czech name meaning soul, spirit.
Avira - Aramaic name meaning air, spirit.
Drog - Anglo-Saxon for ghost, phantom.
Spiridion - Greek, meaning little spirit.
Spiro/Spyro - Greek for spirit.

SilentLore said:
I am however unpleased with my UPS driver that walked to the door with the box sideways and freezing cold. :twoguns:
Well, he probably didn't know what was in the box as UPS doesn't knowingly ship snakes. UPS trucks are not enclosed so anything inside is exposed to whatever the outside temps are. Besides, everyone knows that UPS drivers don't really care anything about the packages they deliver. My driver at work knowingly dropped a large box off the back of the truck (about 5 people watched her do it) that was very clearly labeled FRAGILE! HANDLE WITH CARE! ELECTRONIC LABORATORY EQUIPMENT! (worth about $75,000)Needless to say, the box was never opened, put right back on the truck and a replacement sent.

Beautiful new snakes! I'll be waiting for some of their babies in a couple of years.

Yikes!! Gorgeous babies. Penny is a great name for a Corn! The male looks chocolatey-mocha-y to me, but I seem to have a lot of food-named herps- Choco, Koko, Butters...Even Maizey!

I, too am anxiously awaiting a package from VMS _next_ Wednesday! Glad to hear your guys arrived in good shape, although sideways.

Nanci

Very nice pair with some excellent possibilities!!

I have also ordered from VMS & was very happy with the service. (Sean had to hold my order for nearly a month because of terribly cold spring weather on my end. They arrived safe & sound after the weather warmed :)

Gorgeous pair! I especially love that little hypo! she is such a nice colour and has a gorgeous pattern!!!

What about "Wazi" for the ghost boy? It's Lakota (I think) for "spirit/ghost"... I had a horse called Wazi... :santa:

Wow, those are both beautiful snakes, I especially love the pattern of the female hypo. Have fun in a few years when you start playing with their genetics! I can't wait to see what they produce for you!

Jenn

Back