• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

quadrivittata

mbdorfer

The dubious honor of being the first of my snakes to be photographed in 2007 goes to........Mellow Yellow :cool:
Lookin a bit dark here, but living up to his name, he's very shy for a yellow rat!

Thinkin' bout' it,
(He doesn't like them lively) :grin01:

d8f9c2a3.jpg

One mouse! That's it?

1855d094.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot you work in a paint store. It's cool :grin01:

1855d094-1.jpg

My sweet-faced Labrador is envious of that last shot. Great photo!

Mellow Yellow is looking like an Elec-trica Banana...(quite rightly!) :cheers:

regards,
jazz

Cool snake.

He is soo lucky to be the 1st one photographed. Man is he curled up in that 1st pick. And the 2nd and 3rd pick are awesome!!!

Lol, I was thinking he might have been someones escaped/released pet the way he took to handling and feeding :shrugs: He's definitely looking good, and glad he found a great home :cheers:

Mellow Yellow is a beauty! I can see the difference from my Deckert's, Mr Bonney never had any striping at all

Awesome, Mike. I've gotta stop reading your captions while I'm drinking. My nose is stinging from the Dr. Pepper that I just expelled into it... ;)

*wipes tea off of the monitor trying not to snort again while still laughing*

The last two pics, with comments included, made me spray the desk! That was way too funny, because it looked like that was exactly what he was thinking!

Great pictures! He's looking good and pleased at being the first to be photgraphed in the new year!

Jenn

Love it! The pics are great and the captions are even better. I'm glad I wasn't drinking or I'd be cleaning off my montior as well.

Back