• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Deepest Blue: MBK

Roy Munson

They don't get much more "in blue" than this. I don't think I've taken pics of an MBK deeper in blue. Pedro is an '06. I don't have a recent weight on him, but he just switched to adult mice. He may be my biggest '06 snake. He's in a feeding tub now. Despite the deep blue, he'll eat; he doesn't know the meaning of the word "refusal". Like most of the MBKs I get my hands on, he's about the mellowest snake you can imagine. :)

Attachments

• 061307 pedro blue (9).JPG
    061307 pedro blue (9).JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 061307 pedro blue (2).JPG
    061307 pedro blue (2).JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 061307 pedro blue (6).JPG
    061307 pedro blue (6).JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 061307 pedro blue (7).JPG
    061307 pedro blue (7).JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 97
Wow! I'm glad we don't have to go through that...(But it would be like a vacation- you certainly couldn't work- maybe I wish we did that!) Great pic. Maizey was so blue and miserable yesterday (her new cage gets warmer than we both would like) I thought she was dead...(She won't go in her hide) Luckily, not.

Nanci

I tried telling my boss I couldn't come into work because I was blue and he told me to take another Cymbalta. :crazy02:

Ugh.. you and tyflier are killing me!! I just picked up a pair of hypo pueblans and if I buy another, I'm gonna be in big trouble...

These guys are just Awesome though.

Mellow? Trevor had an MBK that lunged out and tried to eat my shoulder! LOL!!!

Even so, I think they're some of the prettiest snakes there are!

Dean, were you sent by the devil to tempt me? :devil01:

Smokin' hot MBK. Even in the bluest blue. :cool:

My birthday is one month from tomorrow. Feel free to send Pedro my way. I promise I'll take good care of him. :grin01:

I have to say, normally snakes in blue arent that attractive... but this just leaves me in awe. The pure blue color of his eyes is crazy! That's one "in blue" snake!

You wear it well... :dancer:

I've seen pics of Maria in blue and there is no doubt that MBK's are gorgeous regardless! :cool: :cool: :cool: +

mbdorfer said:
You wear it well... :dancer:

I've seen pics of Maria in blue and there is no doubt that MBK's are gorgeous regardless! :cool: :cool: :cool: +
AGREED!! I have a few pictures of Luna that are so blue, it's almost unbelievable. Perhaps not quite as opaque-ly(is that a word?) as Pedro, but "true blue" for sure...and she is still gorgeous!
:cheers:

Thanks for the comments, folks. :D (And thanks for the cools, Mike.)
jennrosefx said:
Mellow? Trevor had an MBK that lunged out and tried to eat my shoulder! LOL!!!

Even so, I think they're some of the prettiest snakes there are!
Thanks Jenn. What's funny is that the MBK that tried to eat you is probably a close relative of this guy-- maybe even one of his parents. Pedro and his girlfriend Inez were produced by Trevor last year. Both are very mellow. :)

Are you sure you didn't paint his eyes blue? That is too freaky and cool all at the same time! I do love the look of the MBK's, but have yet to cross over to the dark side.

Jenn

Back