• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sunkissed Caramels!!!

El Jefe

Mark 16:18
These little guys came out of my sunkissed caramel motley clutch. Didn't get a 1 in 64 sunkissed caramel motley that I can tell...but these aren't shabby! :crazy01:

Attachments

• suncar.JPG
    suncar.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 255
  • suncar1.JPG
    suncar1.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 254
  • suncar2.JPG
    suncar2.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 255
  • suncharsg.JPG
    suncharsg.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 255
Lovely hatchlings! I really love them, especially since they look just like jungle corns! :sidestep:

Hey Jeff
Congrats on the babies! Just wondering if you will have anything like that available for an aspiring Cornsnake breeder.
Just had to ask lol.
Later Rob

Hey Jeff
Congrats on the babies! Just wondering if you will have anything like that available for an aspiring Cornsnake breeder.
Just had to ask lol.
Later Rob

I'm not too sure. I don't really want these to go to a rookie that might not know how to care for them..... :poke:

Jeff, you appear to be the undisputed Sunkissed King (my opinion anyway). Super projects, all of them, kudos man.

Jeff, you appear to be the undisputed Sunkissed King (my opinion anyway).

Thanks...but you obviously haven't seen Rich Z's videos or pics. ;) I'm much more of a prince or maybe even a knight. I think Rich gets the King credit. He's got some amazing sunkissed projects going!

Thanks...but you obviously haven't seen Rich Z's videos or pics. ;) I'm much more of a prince or maybe even a knight. I think Rich gets the King credit. He's got some amazing sunkissed projects going!

O.K., well your Sunkissed royalty anyway.

Rich is the King, but he just teases us with videos of unidentified Sunkissed combo morphs. At least you tell us what it is we're looking at and drooling over!

Back