• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Water!

Galaxyman

Hey everyone, I'm new here and a bit paranoid. Is generic bottled Ozarka water fine for my little corn?

Thanks!

I also give mine just regular tap water, they are all doing just fine. I dont know for certain but I would assume that the brand of bottled water doesnt matter, your little guy should be fine

Mine have always had tap water, but it depends what your local water supply is like. If you trust it enough to drink it straight from the tap, it should be fine for the youngster.

I'm sure bottled spring water will be fine. I'd have a quick check of the label to make sure it hasn't been treated with anything, but I guess the lack of additives will be one of the selling points.

Not to mention bottled water is not FDA regulated so it can have just as bad or even worse bacteria in it that any tap water.

I usually use filtered water. Especially because I just moved back into the city- the tap water isn't very trustworthy here. :] But snakes are hardy, I've never heard of implications because of tap water.

Back