• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New addidtion - BCI

funnynonsense

I'd like to introduce the newest snake in my collection, and possibly the last. (you never know).

I got her already with the cage, which i was sceptical about initially seeing as its made of polystyrene. You can get these cages here is South Africa for artround R300. Equivalent to 23 British Pounds or 38 American dollars (rounding off the conversion at time of writing this).

This is a 900mm cage, so I'll have to upgrade when she grows a bit - then I'm moving my corn in. It's working perfectly. I'm maintaining an ambient air temeprature of around 82ºF and a hot spot of between 90ºF and 92ºF, using a 40w heat lamp and a UTH.

Without further ado, here she is:
IMGP0139.jpg

IMGP0159.jpg

IMGP0147.jpg

Back