• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Search results for query: *

  1. hypnoctopus

    Looking for Sunkissed Lava or Lava Cinder female - any age

    Please send me pictures and prices. Thanks!
  2. hypnoctopus

    Looking for some sort of anery combo female

    I'm thinking I'd like to get a breedable or nearly breedable female corn snake with a few specific genes. Willing to accept a baby as well. Genes I'd like her to have: Anery Diffused Motley Amel Other genes are fine as well. I would like homo anery, but any of the other genes can be hets. I...
  3. hypnoctopus

    2016 Cute Little Tesseras

    Most of my 2016 clutch has been eating great, so I'm going to start making them available. Shipping will be available to most areas once the weather cools down. A refundable deposit can hold any baby you're interested in until I'm able to ship. Prices do not include shipping. I will only ship...
  4. hypnoctopus

    1.1 Hypo Cinders

    I have changed my mind about breeding this pair, so they are available for sale. They are ready to breed. I hate to get rid of either of them, but I feel like I have a bit too much on my plate right now. 2013 Female Hypo Cinder 2012 Male Hypo Cinder (the darker one in the photo below)...
  5. hypnoctopus

    2014 Female Avalanche

    I am looking for a new home for my 2014 female avalanche corn snake. I was planning on keeping her myself, but I really need to downsize and I have no breeding plans for her. She's a great eater, never refused a meal. She's currently eating frozen-thawed fuzzies, but she's just about ready to...
  6. hypnoctopus

    Pink Corns

    I'm possibly looking for one or two pink corn snakes. Unless it's super pink, I'm not looking for a coral ghost. I'd prefer one of the pink varieties of snow. I love the stripes, as well. I prefer ones that are more of a bubblegum pink than a peachy pink. I particularly like neon, salmon, and...
  7. hypnoctopus

    2014 Babies - Fires, Amels, Masque Amels, Snow

    All of my 2014 babies have now eaten at least three consecutive meals (some have already had four), so they are ready to go to new homes. All the females have been popped at least three times. At this time, I cannot ship, so local sales only. I'm located in Elko, NV, but can travel to any of...
  8. hypnoctopus

    2011 Male Pewter Corn Snake

    ON HOLD For sale is a 2011 male pewter corn snake. He's a really beautiful silvery snake, although a bit on the small side. He has really nice diffusion. He weighs 155 grams. He is currently eating one frozen-thawed adult mouse every week. He's never had a regurge or any health problems...
Back
Top