• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

67Temp's 2022 planned pairings

67temp

Pictures to come soon

1-(RRAL22) Amel het motley, anery X Ultramel anery motley (repeat pairing from last year)

2-(CAPE22) Ghost het charcoal X Hypo pewter ph stripe (repeat pairing from last year)

3-(ZOWI22) Green blotched anery het amel X High white snow tessera (high white ERO line)

4-(GAGO22) Miami Okeetee 66%ph amel X Miami het amel

5-(GAZE22) Miami Okeetee 66%ph amel X Masque Miami het motley

6-(BBCO220 Masque honey tessera het diffused ph cinder X honey tessera ph amel, stripe

7-(BBBE22) Masque honey tessera het diffused ph cinder X caramel Miami het sunkissed, cinder

8-(SPFI22) Zombie motley het cinder x cinder zombie motley (repeat pairing from last year)

9-(SPSH22) Zombie motley het cinder x Zombie motley het cinder (repeat pairing from last year)

10-(OKOK22) Extreeme Okeete het amel X Okeetee

11-(LUGD22) Extreeme Okeetee het amel x Gold dust ph motley

12-(HHCA22) Masque caramel shatter Miami het diffused X Masque honey het diffused

13-(HAOR22) Super masque diffused honey Miami het cinder X Masque honey Miami het diffused 66%ph cinder

14-(HSSP22) Halo snow het hypo X Halo specter

15-(KRKR22) Kunashir island Japanese rat X Kunashir island Japanese rat

16-(BRBR22) Bairds rat X Bairds rat

Green blotched anery? I don't think I've ever heard of that! Would love to see a picture!

You've got some cool pairings. Those honey pairings are going to be fun!

Normally when I posted his picture previously I got "that anery has something extra going on" or "there is something different about him". He has really deep black saturated saddles. His first test breeding was to a specter. I kept the whole clutch back for some time. Those babies ended up with 4 different looks which were a combo of GB/halo and anery/snow. His second test breeding was to an ultramel anery motley with no sign halo. From that clutch I got anerys, ultramel anerys, and snows but as they aged everything were halos through the range.

Pairings 1-5

Attachments

• RRAL.jpg
    RRAL.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 84
  • CAPE.jpg
    CAPE.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 83
  • ZOWI.jpg
    ZOWI.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 83
  • GAGO.jpg
    GAGO.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 84
  • GAZE.jpg
    GAZE.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 84
Pairings 6-11 except #8

Attachments

• BBCO.jpg
    BBCO.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 85
  • BBBE.jpg
    BBBE.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 84
  • SPSH.jpg
    SPSH.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 83
  • OKOK.jpg
    OKOK.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 85
  • LUGD.jpg
    LUGD.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 81
#12 I decided the male that is pictured with the female wasn't ready yet. So he got replaced with the shatter.

Attachments

• HHCA.jpg
    HHCA.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 85
  • HHCA2.jpg
    HHCA2.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 85
Pairings 13-16

Attachments

• HAOR.jpg
    HAOR.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 84
  • HSSP.jpg
    HSSP.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 85
  • KRKR.jpg
    KRKR.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 84
  • BRBR.jpg
    BRBR.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 83
Wow. Those pairings was a joy to look at. Awesome specimens. Cream of the crop examples. Looking forward to see results this summer.

Beautiful animals. When do you plan to try and actually get them to breed?

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

Beautiful animals. When do you plan to try and actually get them to breed?

Thank you!

Pairings 2, 3, & 14 are being co-habbed so they will go when they feel like it. Pairs 12 & 16 have already locked multiple times. The males of 1, 8, & 9 are trying but haven't been persuasive enough yet. No action on 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, or 13. 15 is still down in brumation.

You are certainly ahead of me. (We may well be relocating in late Spring. Moving with gravid females is fine, but can't very well move across the country with incubating eggs.) I'll be keeping an eye out on the progress of a couple of those pairings, for sure.

Pair 16 the bairds rats laid 5 good eggs.

#5 is now (bfze) I decided the male wasn't ready so he got replaced with a bloodred miami.

The young honey tessera in #6 & #7 wasn't showing interest even though both girls were clearly ovulating. #6 is now (RRC0) the new sire is an amel het anery motley to test the dame for amel and stripe. #7 I'm just repeating the pairing from last year and it will be (HHBE) with the caramel shatter miami sire to the caramel miami het sunkissed cinder.

Exciting pairings you've got! I'm looking forward to several of those results. I will be putting my first pair of the season together today.

Pair #12 laid 24 good eggs. Pair #7 laid 14 good eggs. A few others are currently in prelay blue. 4 or 5 of the pairs I still haven't had any action. The Japanese rats and zombies are still breeding.

Congratulations! It's going to be exciting to see what you get. I especially like pairing #7.

Back