• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn Snake photos ONLY, please......

Status
Not open for further replies.
well sorry....
for the fact beïng that corns in my country are all recognized as 'ratsnakes'
the big guy also is a sort of 'ratsnake' so sorry about that , in your country there has been given other sub-names to the species

Roy Munson said:
Sorry to be a jerk, but it's hilarious that you post a photo of a non-corn in a thread started by this site's admin warning members not to post photos of non-corns in the photo forum. You may want to familiarize yourself with this site's layout a little better. :grin01:
I won't apologize for being a jerk on this one.

I believe Rich's intent of this thread (since it is a "sticky") is to demand, when you START your own thread, that you only post photos of corns.

I can't speak for him, but I'd imagine (since he sees more corns in a week around this time of year than any of us will in our lifetime) that he could donate a rodent's gluteus about pictures of your snake.

Agreed, it's hilarious. And yet, it's very sad. Browse for a while to get a feel for the forum. Use the "test area" as a sandbox, if you must. Read the "sticky" notes atop each forum.

RTFM, as it were.

regards,
jazz

the only one who should be apologizing is me ,

i'm sorry , please remove the photo , i didn't realise it wasn't a cornsnake but a ratsnake , but as i said in my country we don't make a difference between corns and rats...sorry about that

Phoenix said:
well sorry....
for the fact beïng that corns in my country are all recognized as 'ratsnakes'
the big guy also is a sort of 'ratsnake' so sorry about that , in your country there has been given other sub-names to the species
Yeah, they're considered rat snakes here too. Taxonomy isn't concerned with political borders. But this is specifically a corn snake forum. A Corvette and a Chevy Astro Mini-van are both Chevrolet products, but try posting photos of an Astro on a Corvette forum. :)

Roy Munson said:
A Corvette and a Chevy Astro Mini-van are both Chevrolet products, but try posting photos of an Astro on a Corvette forum. :)
Rich, if you're reading this.....I apologize. I'm caving in to my comedic compulsion. (and to my alliterative needs, I guess)

I'll take the three days for this one. :)

regards,
jazz

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 634
jazzgeek said:
Rich, if you're reading this.....I apologize. I'm caving in to my comedic compulsion. (and to my alliterative needs, I guess)

I'll take the three days for this one. :)

regards,
jazz
Rut roh! :grin01:

To help with bandwidth problems in general, I always use an outside image host like imageshack or paintedover. That way you can post pictures multiple times without re-uploading or bogging down anyone's site!

broke down at the reptile show i went to last weekend and picked up this little anery.

Attachments

• IMG_3780s2.jpg
    IMG_3780s2.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 667
xgrafcorex said:
broke down at the reptile show i went to last weekend and picked up this little anery.
Nice snake.

Nice enough for you to start your own thread on it, even. :rolleyes:

regards,
jazz

i apologize...i wasn't aware you weren't supposed to post pictures of corn snakes in the thread called "corn snake photos ONLY, please..." :rolleyes: though i did notice there was a lot of text, and few pics... :)

xgrafcorex said:
i apologize...i wasn't aware you weren't supposed to post pictures of corn snakes in the thread called "corn snake photos ONLY, please..." :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that if you'd read Rich's original post, the first post on this thread, it would have been quite clear to you that this is not a thread compiled of pictures of people's cornsnakes.

you are correct. i only read the thread title and saw a few pics...after that, i assumed the title said it all, only i am used to the usual posts of comments about pics that don't contain pics themselves.

coming soon

coming soon a picture of the sxiest snake around my corn snake bob! but ive lost my digital camera so you'lll have to wait :grin01:

My new (first) snake.

I just got this Okeetee baby from Kathy Love this past Friday 08/04/2006. I fed him for the first time yesterday, and handled him for the first time too (before feeding of course). The first time I picked him up he was scared so I just let him come to my hand to show I wasn't going to attack him. Then the 2nd time I picked him up to put him in his feeding container he let me do it with no problem. He also ate with no problem. Now I just hope he will digest it fine.

Attachments

• My snake.jpg
    My snake.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 566
Greg, you're not supposed to post your own pictures in this thread. You can start a new thread in the photo gallery of your new okeetee.

Here's my baby reverse okeete Yadie! Isn't she beautiful?? She just fed if you couldn't tell :)

Attachments

• posted.JPG
    posted.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 531
Joejr14 said:
Greg, you're not supposed to post your own pictures in this thread. You can start a new thread in the photo gallery of your new okeetee.

Same message , just change the name MrMarblz. :grin01:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back