• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.1 Sunkissed - FINALLY ;)

Lore

Insert Witty Phrase Here
Ya so, thank you to those that kept me company in my angry I hate FedEx thread. These 2 FINALLY got here a little after 1:30...

SO... this is what I was waiting for. I acquired a fantastic looking 1.1 Sunkissed pair. I have GREAT plans for these 2... muhahahMUHAHAHA!...

(ya, I'm back to happy Lore... luckily generally shorty followed by insanely demonic angry gunna gouge out some eyes Lore)

Frankenstein - Male Sunkissed
skm2.jpg

skm1.jpg

skm3.jpg

Karma - Female Sunkissed
skf1.jpg

skf2.jpg

They are now nestled in their cozy viv's warming up nicely.
skvivs.jpg

I am SOOO glad you finally got your snakes. And I'm even happier that they appear to be none the worse for their adventure.

Beautiful snakes, too!!

Very nice and I like the way you have your tubs set up. I wonder how people got two hides in those things :) I definitely have got to take that photo class from you. Those are great shots.

Weebonilass said:
Very nice and I like the way you have your tubs set up. I wonder how people got two hides in those things :) I definitely have got to take that photo class from you. Those are great shots.

The paper towel "tunnel" idea was taken straight from Kathy's "Corn Snake Manual" :cheers: :)

Great new additions... I waited an extra DAY for a corn before, and an extra 4 hours for my pastel Royal... I know how it feels, and I hope you didnt beat up the delivery guy too bad!

I LOVE that picture of the females head + ventral :cool: :cool: 1/2

excellent looking snakes Lore.........congrats to you. karma has one of the most unusual poses in that firs pic. lol. and with that being her name, she might get a little revenge on Fed-Ex when she grows up. even though it might not have been the delivery drivers fault, i can see the headlines in a few years. instead of the normal "dog attacks postal worker" stories:.......

Tuesday March, 21 2009 - Dateline Chicago: "Pissed off snake takes Fed-Ex delivery driver hostage for 7 hours". :sidestep:

Galen

Those are great looking Sunkissed's there, Lore. They have the coolest heads; they look like they got a flaming, molten metal paint job on their snouts. If you're going to be one of our Sunkissed breeders, I hope you can produce some mellow ones. I've heard about their attitudes.

-Sean

Eremita said:
Those are great looking Sunkissed's there, Lore. They have the coolest heads; they look like they got a flaming, molten metal paint job on their snouts. If you're going to be one of our Sunkissed breeders, I hope you can produce some mellow ones. I've heard about their attitudes.

-Sean

I have a few things in mind that I plan on "sunkissing" :cool: I don't know about the attitude on these 2, they were pretty mellow but they were quite chilly... we'll see what kind of greeting I get from them in a few days :grin01:

Lore said:
The paper towel "tunnel" idea was taken straight from Kathy's "Corn Snake Manual" :cheers: :)
Thas a great way! Im glad they got there safe!! So beautiful! WHat is the camera that you use?

Eremita said:

-Sean

Whelp, I told the breeder about how cold they were when they got here, I checked them for him now that they've been in their warm enclosures for several hours... WOW... there is NO way I would have gotten those great photo's if those suckers were warm... YIKES... a few tags from the male, the female was all jumpy... oooooh boooy, these 2 will take some taming... :rolleyes: :grin01: The certianly live up to the Sunkissed Attitude :eek1:

(however I'm HOPING that like when I got Riddick, it'll be like first day jitters and when I go to check on them in a few days they'll be sweet as pie... :rolleyes: )

DevilzNight said:
Love love love that female :)
First dibbs on whatever you breed in '08! lol

Michelle, you have first dibs on EVERYTHING I will be producing. :cheers:

stangs13 said:
Thas a great way! Im glad they got there safe!! So beautiful! WHat is the camera that you use?

I have a Canon PowerShot S2 IS
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,1836603,00.asp

Last edited:
Lore said:
... WOW... there is NO way I would have gotten those great photo's if those suckers were warm... YIKES... a few tags from the male, the female was all jumpy... oooooh boooy, these 2 will take some taming... :rolleyes: :grin01: The certianly live up to the Sunkissed Attitude :eek1:

LOL So you got some attituded too :) At least my little tempest didn't tag me... though she probably wouldn't have if there hadn't been glass between us. Good luck on them settling in :)

Back