• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Moderator(s) needed here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
diamondlil said:
I have to hold my hands up here. I caused the OP on that 'eggs' thread to become upset by questioning whether the early breeding was accidental or deliberate. I have a nerdy habit of remembering some unusual names, so I recognised the OP's, and looked at earlier posts. This raised the possibility for me that after getting good advice about the right way to breed, the OP had ignored it and gone ahead co-habbing underage/ undersized snakes. If I'd kept my thoughts to myself, then I wouldn't have provoked the reaction. In hindsight maybe a PM would have been better, I could have asked the same questions without embarrassing the OP.

If he didn't like your opinion, he shouldn't have posted about breeding them BEFORE he got these eggs. IMO, his earlier posts suggest that he was planning to go ahead anyway. If he's been here for a while then he should have known that someone would notice. He didn't like your opinion, don't worry about it! :)

Susan said:
I, like Dean, will not be voting for myself. As for who I will be voting for, I refuse to say. And I sincerely hope that I continue to see the Roy/Dean I've come to know and appreciate.
Amen! After reading the entire "egg thread" I found myself questioning whether offering to help out was such a good idea :sidestep:

mbdorfer said:
Amen! After reading the entire "egg thread" I found myself questioning whether offering to help out was such a good idea :sidestep:
I've been mildly considering throwing in the towel myself, but then I think about the GBB with complete and ultimate power and I simply can't allow that to happen. ;) :sidestep:

desertanimal said:
It was also funny as hell, probably one of the funniest things I've read since I've read a good long jazzgeek post, so it was still a plus for me.
WHAT?

My posts are long? :grin01:

regards,
jazz

desertanimal said:
Yeah, I don't think anyone would fault you for much of anything, diamondlil.
Thanks, but then you really don't get your 'knickers in a bunch' over anything much, which is why I enjoy your posts.

Susan said:
I'm sorry, but I just don't see the threat. :shrugs:
To me, the only thing threatening about Galen is the "Hair/Glam/Sleaze" part.

Then again, I'm a jazz geek. :sidestep:

regards,
sleaze

mbdorfer said:
Susan said:
I've been mildly considering throwing in the towel myself, but then I think about the GBB with complete and ultimate power and I simply can't allow that to happen. ;) :sidestep:

Precisely why you two would be great moderators. You probably would have been able to keep this thread on track before it became a Jerry Springer special.:grin01:

diamondlil said:
Thanks, but then you really don't get your 'knickers in a bunch' over anything much, which is why I enjoy your posts.

Not often. I don't wear 'em, so it's hard to get 'em in a bunch. :grin01:

dwyn127 said:
Precisely why you two would be great moderators. You probably would have been able to keep this thread on track before it became a Jerry Springer special.:grin01:

Oh, dear. I hope threads don't have to stay "on track" once we're moderated. Can you imagine having a conversation that had to stay "on track?" It wouldn't be much fun.

desertanimal said:
Oh, dear. I hope threads don't have to stay "on track" once we're moderated. Can you imagine having a conversation that had to stay "on track?" It wouldn't be much fun.
I like tracks that go in various directions myself. It really depends upon where those tracks take us that may need moderating.

Susan said:

Hey Susan....

You see my butt?

Bite it. :grin01:

I'm disappointed that I stumbled across this thread so late, as it's maybe now too late to put forward any names I would like to see in with a chance of becoming moderators. But I do fully support the decision to instate moderators here. As far as I'm concerned they can only be a good thing.

Plissken said:
I'm disappointed that I stumbled across this thread so late, as it's maybe now too late to put forward any names I would like to see in with a chance of becoming moderators. But I do fully support the decision to instate moderators here. As far as I'm concerned they can only be a good thing.
I don't think you're too late Becks. There's another thread in this sub-forum for nominations. The poll/election thread hasn't been put up yet. :)

Roy Munson said:
I don't think you're too late Becks. There's another thread in this sub-forum for nominations. The poll/election thread hasn't been put up yet. :)

So there is! Having looked over that other thread, most of my choices are already on that list. I admit I skimread this rather long topic ;)

Thanks for that Dean :wavey:

tricksterpup said:
Yeesh, this post is another prime example why we need mods. I wish we didn't need them but some times some people go over board and want to fight.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=405029&postcount=121
Oh great, I just got done reading that entire thread. I didn't think it possible, but it outdid the famed "egg" thread.
Started out civil and got ugly on page 4.
Got turned back around on page 7.
By page 9 we were back to ugly, and by page 11, I foresaw disaster.
Was it just me or were some people trying to push this guy to see if he would crack? :shrugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back