• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2022 Mystic Exotics pairing

MysticExotics

(formerly NWHeather)
This is the only pairing I am doing in house, but I have several on loan to my dear friend Rachel (Skye Pony) who is continuing some pairings for me as well.

Last year, I named the lighter coloring I have been consistently getting in my line of Miami's, which is now Tuscan Flare Miami's.

My original Miami Tessera male, from the first clutch in 2011 has been a big part of that new line of mine.

I am pairing him with my Tuscan Flare Miami female, Kitsune, who produced some stunning Miami and RO babies last year.

I am looking forward to seeing what they produce together!

They are both het Amel, so I should get some very nice RO's as well.

For those of you that have asked me about Candy Cane babies, I plan on pairing Kitsune with my Candy Cane Tessera, Harkin, in 2023.

Attachments

• brokk.jpg
    brokk.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 29
  • kitsune.jpg
    kitsune.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 29
They're lovely! Your Tuscan Flares definitely have their own beautiful look.

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

They're lovely! Your Tuscan Flares definitely have their own beautiful look.

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk
Thank you! When they first started showing up in my line, I was trying to produce more like Carol's burgundy Miami's, but this coloring grew on me, and now I want to focus on this coloring. :)

Back