• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

4 Boas and an LTR sat in a bar

Can you imagine a cross between Corn Isles and one of your hypos?! I don't think Corn Isle crosses have ever been done in captivity (what a waste of a locale in the first place) BUT I would be interested to see just how different they would look. I imagine the mixture of their intense colours and colour changing abilities would be fascinating to see.

Can you imagine a cross between Corn Isles and one of your hypos?! I don't think Corn Isle crosses have ever been done in captivity (what a waste of a locale in the first place) BUT I would be interested to see just how different they would look. I imagine the mixture of their intense colours and colour changing abilities would be fascinating to see.

I tend to agree that the potential's there... however... I don't know how comfortable I would be with adding a -third- locality into the mix, as these are already ColombiansXHog...

I plan on eventually getting a couple of pure Hog Isle(once there are Hogs here that are good examples of the locality and at un-insane costs).
Corn Isle are also something I am interested in... but I don't think I will want to outcross them...
I guess we'll have to see, I imagine that at some point such a cross will be done... if I will see that the results are outstanding, I may end up trying it.

I’ve got a beaut LTR .. perfectly Platinum in colour .

Probably a couple of years old and 3 foot long..

Still tries to bite me when I get him out !!

How do I tame it ?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I recommend looking up Lori Torrini's videos on YouTube. She has a lot of great info on how to handle corns.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Back