• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Male Popping Pic

I know one thing you can change! It's called the place you post!! You can see that you are annoying him! Do you do it just to get a rise or something? Can't you see that he doesn't need or want you around. Just give the man some peace.

PLEASE!

Wayne

I see that but him bossing me around is very rude, I asked him to get off my threads did he?

Thank you Medusa...I will be sending a copy of this link to an Admin so they can see that I have repeatedly requested that he stop following my posts and harrassing me. Which is what he is doing. He NEVER posted on this thread until they LOCKED MY LAST ONE BECAUSE OF HIM.

I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Josh,
This is not harrasment, I am simply voiceing my opinion. I have reported many of your posts. I am not tryin to get rise outta ya

Show me the last time I posted on one of your threads. Because I can promise it was way before you got on my nerves and we started going back and forth. I have left well enough alone, you have not.
Congratulations you lack the maturity that my 3 year old displays proudly.
Again, I am asking you as nice as possible to just stop posting on my threads. You may think your opinion is needed...but it is not wanted. And I am tired of going back and forth. IT IS BS that I would even consider having to PAY just to STOP BEING HARRASSED when no other member is required to do so.

I see that but him bossing me around is very rude, I asked him to get off my threads did he?

Josh,
This is not harrasment, I am simply voiceing my opinion. I have reported many of your posts. I am not tryin to get rise outta ya

I think you are doing what you are doing on purpose! I think you type things to intentionally aggravate other members of this forum, they respond to your prodding and then you cry foul. If this isn't harassment, then I don't know what is?

Wayne

It only lets me go 100 posts back in the other posts by this user. But i can see you are searchin up things about me. I have maturity obviously you lack the ability to simply let it be. I was warned so im not gonna F up this time

I think you are doing what you are doing on purpose! I think you type things to intentionally aggravate other members of this forum, they respond to you proding and then you cry foul. If this isn't harassment, then I don't know what is?

Wayne

Wayne, I do not do this on pupose. Again I was warned im not gonna F up this time

ya know what Im gonna leave this now. Bye guys. Josh I will try not to post on your threads anymore

It only lets me go 100 posts back in the other posts by this user. But i can see you are searchin up things about me. I have maturity obviously you lack the ability to simply let it be. I was warned so im not gonna F up this time

If people want you to leave, it would be best to just leave. Remaining here will only ruin what other members of this forum think of you. If the cast majority of users wanted me to leave then I would leave just so I can avoid upsetting people. You know that is what you are doing. I don't mean to attack you because you have said nothing wrong to me, but I think it is best to just let things be. Maybe that's what I should do but here is my two cents anyways.

No you wanna talk some stats...here you go:

I have not posted on one of "your" threads since Feb. 26th.

You are right, it only goes back 100 posts...but here's a fun little fact.
Out of MY last 100 posts...ZERO are on "your" threads...
You wonder how many of yours last 100 posts were on my two threads that I asked you to leave...30.
Let's show that some other ways shall we:
30%
3/10
3 in every 10 posts that you put up are in threads where I asked you politely to stop.

I am now done speaking to you. Post what you wish, but this thread will be linked to all of the mods.

Wayne, I do not do this on pupose. Again I was warned im not gonna F up this time

Kid, eventually you are going to keep playing with this bull and wind up getting the horns! I have seen numerous posts, made by Josh and others, asking politely that you leave well enough alone. You don't!!

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Then when someone gets fed up with you and pops off, you go crying to the mods. You are baiting people into this endless argument! I don't know why? I, for the life of me, cannot understand you!!

the last thing i will say is I have reported almost all of you posts due to how rude you are.

Kid, eventually you are going to keep playing with this bull and wind up getting the horns! I have seen numerous posts, made by Josh and others, asking politely that you leave well enough alone. You don't!!

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Then when someone gets fed up with you and pops off, you go crying to the mods. You are baiting people into this endless argument! I don't know why? I, for the life of me, cannot understand you!!

Damn :awcrap: Listen I am not doing this on purpose. i dont sit in my bed and think how will i piss josh off today!. I post one thing wrong and it blows up in my face. Im leaving this thread

the last thing i will say is I have reported almost all of you posts due to how rude you are.

That one where you insinuated the bad word got sent as well. I don't like to see vulgar foul language on the board!!

I also love how asking politely to be left alone is being rude!

Has this just turned into a "who can report the most posts" war??
I can't see how the mods will be anything but upset by all of the reported posts..

Back