• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What color am I

nikkirnoto

My daughter is in love with Roxie so much she asked if she could use her allowance to get her own snake. We let her choose between a milk snake and corn snake and she chose this lil corn snake.

She looks orange and deep red/brown in natural light.

"Her" name is Cheeto
b455cbd5854397d4533ff004f2e09099.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

She is either a normal or a hypo, but the photo is too dark and too far away for us to be able to distinguish that

She is either a normal or a hypo, but the photo is too dark and too far away for us to be able to distinguish that
Ok, I figured it would be. When she more acclimated we will get some pictures in natural light.

Looks like she's in the beginning stages of blue. She should look a lot brighter after her shed.
Ok that makes sense, we were told she looked like she would be shedding soon. We will leave her alone to do her thing.

Definitely looks to be in blue. After she sheds, take a look at her belly checkers. If they are dark black she is a normal. If they are more grayish brown then she is likely a hypo. From the original picture it looks like the checkers are more grayish brown so I'm leaning towards her being a nice hypo.

Definitely looks to be in blue. After she sheds, take a look at her belly checkers. If they are dark black she is a normal. If they are more grayish brown then she is likely a hypo. From the original picture it looks like the checkers are more grayish brown so I'm leaning towards her being a nice hypo.
I'll post another picture soon!

Back