• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What are some cute things your corn does?

AFI34974

My baby spends a lot of time in his clear Tupperware bowl. He had his head up on the lip of the cut-out and I asked him what he was looking at me for, and he came further up out of the hide. My corns seem to have a very distinct way of "begging" when they're looking for handouts, and he sure was begging today :licklips: I said, "You want food then?" and he came further out, but then I said "Too bad, you were just fed yesterday. I'll give you cuddles though, if you want cuddles." of course he slid back inside and hasn't come out since :rolleyes:

What do your corns do to show personality? Anybody have any "posh" corns that think YOU'RE the pet?:rofl:

Well, whenever I'm eating chips, my little girl Nina always crawls into the bag. It's like she needs the chips! Lol. Also whenever she is sitting on my neck she will crawl up my head using my hair and stick her head in my ear. It tickles like CRAZY. :rofl: It also seems like her natural habitat was the couch, because whenever she gets the chance, she crawls right in.

So I am kinda new to corns, and have 2 new babies that are polar opposites. My amel is totally an extrovert and super silly - even as a little baby... My butter is super shy - I see her exploring at night, but as soon as she sees me in the room, she dives for cover.

Here are some pictures of my amel being her silly self:

#1 & 2 - Is the reaction I usually get after just walking in to the room and starting to do stuff (the snakes are in my man-cave/hobby room/home office)

"Hey what ya do'n? Ah, thats cool... I bet a snake could do that too! You should let me help!"

#3 & 4 - Sometimes I think she is more tree python than corn snake... she LOVES her tree - and loves basking after eating meals - and will fall asleep in the craziest positions...

#5 - Mission Impossible pose!

Obviously, she is not camera shy at all... My butter, on the other hand, thinks she is a groundhog... and spends most of her time buried.... boo.

Attachments

• hey-watcha-doin 1.jpg
    hey-watcha-doin 1.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 1,316
  • hey-watcha-doin 2.jpg
    hey-watcha-doin 2.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,315
  • tree-python.jpg
    tree-python.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 1,317
  • zonked 3.jpg
    zonked 3.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 1,314
  • gymnastics.jpg
    gymnastics.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,310
I think it's funny when my two hiders, who rarely come out from underneath the newspaper, stick just their head out between the pages. That's all we usually see of Firefly. This little orange head amongst the folds of newspaper. Sienna will do that, too, but she sticks her head out on the side of the tank between the newspaper and the glass, with her chin sticking up straight in the air. That would give me a neck ache. Gotta admire their flexibility.

Lol my baby well he is a year but I call him my baby and I guess he can hear me call him that because he still thinks he is a baby.
I have a fake grass decoration in his cage and its just a small patch of long grass but he always thinks he is small enough to climb in it.
We have put a hide becide it to keep it up because when he tries to climb it it falls over and he just freezes and looks around like wtf? Lol and its soo cute.
Of course now that we have fixed it and it can hold most of his weight he has started climbing on the fake flowers which again cant hold his weight and falls over :p
he will never learn :p

My motley has a cat water/food bowl that I use as a hide and water dish, sometimes when I walk up to his tub he'll stick the very tip of his nose out from under it and start flicking his tongue. He's really cute. My old anery (the escapee!) would come out of his hides and come up the front of the tub anytime I came near it. I swear, if I didn't know any better I would have said he wanted to come out. As for putting heads in my ear; my old anery used to do that! Now it's my boa's favorite thing haha.

My baby loves to stretch himself completely out when i hold him. ^^ One time he caught me off guard and strated to flick his tongue on my nose, he just loves to stretch as far as his little body will let him :)

Emily LOVES mice!

I am not sure if this is cute or just sad... I had my first feeding attempt tonight with Emily, my butter - and decided to try with a live first since I had so much trouble with F/T with my amel... well, I put Emily in her feeding tub, and dropped the live baby pinkie in - closed the lid, turned off the lights - covered the tub... came back 30 minutes later and, WHOA - Emily and the baby mouse were cuddling together under her hide... those ferocious corn snakes!

my little guy is afraid of shadows- he will get all comfortable, into a trance on me, and then my husband will get up, out of view ( no sound ( he is a ninja, i swear!)) or a dust bunny will fall out of nowhere, something realy simple, and he will flail about like a bird just caught him ( hes still just a yearling, so he isnt too big yet- i couldnt imagin him doing it full grown!) it happens all the time, he is so so paranoid- he has never had anything bad happen to him since weve got him, so who knows- either way, its quite hilarious to see him try to run away from an imaginary enemy.
btw, cute ferocious corn helifreak! mine just cant figure them out to eat them corectly- oh well :p

here are a couple cute and funny pics-first, found him resting on his branch one day, and the other, my hubbys spotted python loves my corn- at first, so did my corn, but now he could care less about her, and now it makes his snake sad :(

Attachments

• tatsufunny1.JPG
    tatsufunny1.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 602
  • tatsustar.JPG
    tatsustar.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 601
I think I can I think I can

So cute everyone!

My 2010 Carmel stripe/motley, Monterey is a seriously determined and social critter. Last night we were hanging out watching tv and she decided to climb a vertical pillow using just the cording on it's edge. It was JUST like watching a kid climb a rope or a pole in gym class. Wrap your knees/leggs around the pole, hoist yourself up, grip with your hands while you shimmy your legs up. Monty used 3 coils exactly the same...two lower knees, one upper set of hands. Then she proudly curled up on top of her mountain of victory near my shoulder and we watched "World's Dumbest Rednecks 2...Smoking Gun"...that show is something else.I think I can.jpg

made it.jpg

I haven't had my snake very long yet, so I'm sure she will develop all sorts of odd/cute habits, but one thing she does that I think is adorable is in the evenings when she's going to come out of her hide, she will always first just poke her head out of the opening for a few minutes to make sure the coast is clear. If I'm in the room when she does that, I just freeze so she won't notice me.

I haven't had Zephyr very long, and today is the first time I've used aspen shavings, but this was just too cute not to post :)

Attachments

• IMG_0528301.jpg
    IMG_0528301.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 563
And here is another picture of Owl when he was a little tiny thing.

Attachments

• IMG_0109303.jpg
    IMG_0109303.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 558
Idk if this is cute, or disturbing, depending on how you view it, lol. Reggie is a shirt invader, especially with girls. it's his mission to find a sleeve or collar, and welcomes himself in! one time i had a classmate holding him, and a few minutes later she came back and his tail was around her collar, and he was stretched all the way down to her belt, sticking his head out from the bottom edge of her shirt!

Sarabi on the other hand loves to be out of her cage, and loves watching the world go by. she will sit on my hand, and when i move or something else moves, she will turn her head to watch it and flicker her tongue. not to mention that she's obsessed with computer screens! problem is, she like to jump off tables, so i cant leave her unattended for even a few seconds, lol

My Sigyn likes to hang upside down from a vine to drink her water instead of coming down lol. I think it's cute. Once she was draped over a vine like a limp noodle and I thought she was dead! I poked her and she just turned around and looked at me. So I guess she likes sleeping like that.

Idk if this is cute, or disturbing, depending on how you view it, lol. Reggie is a shirt invader, especially with girls.

Darque is like that...but only when I'm wearing a sports bra. I guess she likes that it's warm and snug down there. I think she must have somehow transmitted this info to Angel (their vivs are side-by-side), because Angel has started slipping down the front of my shirt as well.

Back