• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2 corns in 1 cage

He worked with him doing photo shoots his name was Lester. Sorry no last name Bill knows who he was. A great man.

Ok so if I was to ask Bill about this. And say hey Bill some guy who co-habbs his snakes says his father taught him to breed at 2 and took pics with you his name was lester. whats up with that Bill. I am betting he would say. "What the hell are you talking about"

Well let's see...
you "say" that your father worked with Bill Love, but won't provide a name or how he worked with him
You "say" you have been breeding corns since the tender age of 2.
You "say" your father "pasted" things on to you at 6....and I must wonder if he used sticky gold stars or elmers glue to paste it all to you......

and the truth is, your husbandry practices are horrible.
You have no idea what aa "solitary" nature is, and force your animals to live in a way that is harmful to them.

and you are incapable of learning from people who know better than you do.

He worked with him doing photo shoots his name was Lester. Sorry no last name Bill knows who he was. A great man.

Just because someone knows how to point a camera and shoot, doesnt mean he knows CRAP about keeping snakes.

That's like saying that you are an artist because you cleaned Van Gogh's toilet.....

the fact is

Ok so if I was to ask Bill about this. And say hey Bill some guy who co-habbs his snakes says his father taught him to breed at 2 and took pics with you his name was lester. whats up with that Bill. I am betting he would say. "What the hell are you talking about"

You can do or say anything you want to Bill, he will remember Lester, and he will remember me. He used to come to my dad's place to see the snakes. He did not agree with cohab, but nontheless didnt make a big deal of it either. Sorry but I was not breeding at age 2 but more hands on at age 4 and placing snakes with mates, then seperating them, so yes I was breeding for sorry 28 yrs.

Yeah this is for cyclone
despair3.jpg

You can do or say anything you want to Bill, he will remember Lester, and he will remember me. He used to come to my dad's place to see the snakes. He did not agree with cohab, but nontheless didnt make a big deal of it either. Sorry but I was not breeding at age 2 but more hands on at age 4 and placing snakes with mates, then seperating them, so yes I was breeding for sorry 28 yrs.

So you admit that Bill Love doesnt agree with co habbing either...and you do it anyway.
Is it because you really don't care about your snakes?
Is it because you are incapable of caring for your animals correctly?
Is it because you don't think they are capable of suffering at your hands?
Or is it because you are stupid and careless?

Well let's see...
you "say" that your father worked with Bill Love, but won't provide a name or how he worked with him
You "say" you have been breeding corns since the tender age of 2.
You "say" your father "pasted" things on to you at 6....and I must wonder if he used sticky gold stars or elmers glue to paste it all to you......

and the truth is, your husbandry practices are horrible.
You have no idea what aa "solitary" nature is, and force your animals to live in a way that is harmful to them.

and you are incapable of learning from people who know better than you do.

I'm sorry did you know that all snakes that hybrnate come together for warmth, have you ever taken a walk through the Sonoran desert you see gopher snakes with rattlers, snakes congragte together, thats a fact. They are solitary when hunting thats a fact. You all need to do your homework before you start talking.

A. So you admit that Bill Love doesnt agree with co habbing either...and you do it anyway.
B. Is it because you really don't care about your snakes?
C. Is it because you are incapable of caring for your animals correctly?
D. Is it because you don't think they are capable of suffering at your hands?
E. Or is it because you are stupid and careless?
F. All of the above

I choose F. And yes that is my final answer!

I'm sorry did you know that all snakes that hybrnate come together for warmth, have you ever taken a walk through the Sonoran desert you see gopher snakes with rattlers, snakes congragte together, thats a fact. They are solitary when hunting thats a fact. You all need to do your homework before you start talking.

Alright how bout this. Beth is smarter than you! What the hell are you doing you have been lying up and down ever since you opened your mouth. Maybe should E-Mail Kathy and Bill? You are a sad excusefor a snake keeper. I could give a crap less about you and your "feelings" You treat your animals like dirt and that is unacceptable. You are just the most horrific co-habing member to argue with. Nothing is the truth with you. Breeding since before kindergarten! Thats crap I am sorry you are just pissing me off the way you treat your animals. Heres an idea I will buy the snakes and give you a pet rock.

A. So you admit that Bill Love doesnt agree with co habbing either...and you do it anyway.
B. Is it because you really don't care about your snakes?
C. Is it because you are incapable of caring for your animals correctly?
D. Is it because you don't think they are capable of suffering at your hands?
E. Or is it because you are stupid and careless?
F. All of the above

I choose F. And yes that is my final answer!

A. so you admit your only 15 and dont know the first thing to snake care
B. you still live with mom and dad
C. you are really too young to take care of anything
D. mom and dad takes care of your snake
E. you read to many books with wrong info
F. all the above

I pick F for you you, stupid little shyte.

Well, I don't brumate my snakes so they don't need to congregate for warmth, that's for sure. And it seems just as easy, when & if I do, to pop them in separate containers & put them in my nice cool but not too cold basement, so they still won't need to huddle together.

It's fine by me whatever you do with your snakes. But please don't assume you know what I ~think~ my snakes feel. And I'm probably out of line, since you seem to have been taking care of snakes for so long, but I'd rather not take any chances with my snakes. Maybe if you are breeding & selling them you are not as attached to them as I am to mine. I know they aren't attached to me, they're reptiles, but I want to give mine the best possible care. And the most experienced folks here have convinced me cohabbing is not for my snakes.

Actually I keep 25 snakes in 2 racking systems ranging from corn snakes to herald snakes
Actually only with mom.
I care for my snakes all by my lonesome, and they all have thier own cages!
Nope I earn all the cash myself and pay for food. Did I mention all my snakes have thier own cage?
I have read about 100 books on snakes. Are they all wrong

F. all the above

I pick F for you you, stupid little shyte.

15 is nowhere near "too young" to take care of a pet. One of the family dogs was diagnosed with epilepsy when I was 12, and she was just 2. From that point on, I actively played a roll in managing her condition (medicating, feeding, cleaning up after, etc) and controlling breakthrough seizures via rectal valium. I sat up nights with her taking care of her.

Saying that a 15 year old is incapable of caring for a pet shows that YOUR claims of caring for and breeding snakes from age 4 is completely bogus. Thus, if care only begins after 15, you've had 16 years *max* caring for snakes.

Nice try. You fail at logics and internets.

Let's see... did you know that even if snakes do come together to hibernate (and the proper term is brumate, not hibernate), that brumation is about 3 months long. Not a lifetime together?

And did you know that gopher snakes and rattlers are not corn snakes?

And did you know that corn snakes do not live in the Sonoran desert?

Talk about someone not doing their homework.......

Hybrnate... We should use that as the new term for creating ebul hibirds! You hybrnate the parent species! :D

Back