• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I am getting a reptile room!!!!!

What's goin', I say what's goin' on here?

Ok my BS detector just went code red. In this very thread you stated the following:

reptile_addict said:
I used it for my dehydrated ball I took in about 1 month again. He was w/c and sick. Got him treated. He was dehydrated because he would never go out in the open or he would be stressed out. It just helped him hydrate and be safe at the same time.
I now have 2 corns, 1 king, 2 african house snakes, an argentine tegu, and 2 albino leos.
But that wasn't what you said last week:
I keep corns, bloods, balls, a bird, 3 dogs
And now you've mysteriously added a (this one is W/C) BP for a month.....

Back in November you also had a BP which you were trying to pawn on this forum:
anybody interested in a cheap c.b. ball python for sale if your interested tell me and I can get you a pic and more information.
Hmmmm......ball or no ball, that is now the question.......it wasn't on your list earlier.....

In this post in January, you're talking about the super enclosure that you supposedly built:
I was thinking about keeping a ball in it til the corn get bigger. will just a warms spot be ok for a ball?
Now that doesn't sound like something a ball owner would ask. Again the reader is left wondering "was there ever really a ball?"

But later that same week:
I am making one for my ball python(Tyrell) for now since my corn snake(Fluffy) will need me to build him one every 2 months!!!
So there is a a ball after all......

Again that same week, you ask about the size of housing for Balls:
What size of tank will work ok for adult ball pythons and adult corns?
And where may I ask have they been living (since at least November if the sale add was for real)?

Hmm, looks like your list keeps growing. This one from January:
I just want to have all my snakes eating live. The balls are, my amazons are and my 2 albino corns are.
Another confirmation:
I do alot of research befor buying. I researched for 5 months before buying a cornsnake and 3 months for ball python and amazons.
There's that pesky ball again and this time he has apparently shown up with some Amazons! (I'll assume you didn't mean large tribal women ;) )

I'm interested to know which of the animals in your list is eating this:
I have done this method with pinkie mice to jumbo rats.
I know! It is those large tribal women!

Son, you've changed your story so many times it is hard to keep straight!

Some classic quotes that I've enjoyed....The Top Ten List of Things Said by RA:

(No pun intended I'm sure...;) )

7. Responding to an inquiry about Kritter Keepers:
I have even kept young ball pythons in them

Ya I had Jake The Snake but lost the password.

5. A prophetic one!
Does anyone know of a way to stuff your dead snakes?

I know someone who has a black mex. king that eats rats, mice, baby p/k turtles, garter snakes, eggs, finches, chicks, crows, robins, cocketeils, and baby rabbit. Also a young squirel on occasian.

SOME PEOPLE DON"T UNDERSTAND A NEWBEES WORRIES AND CONCERNS

Dand can really be an @ss some times!!!!

And finally, the number one thing said by RA......

I need some opinions on indoor housing of a chick. I am freezing 9/10 of them and keeping 1 as a pet. They are so soft and fluffy. What do you keep an adult in? Are these baby chickens?

:roflmao:

Good Lord, CAV, you've got some time on your hands tonight? :laugh:

Good detective work though

Note to self.........do NOT read Cav's posts anymore while drinking coffee, it burns the nose when expelled through it. :grin01:

Cav remind me not to disagree with you LOL!! hahaha nice research man!! im getting my new longly awaited motley tonight , im naming him after my girlfriend!! hahaha hopefully he's not as viscious. take care

HOT dog!!!! i just read david CAVerman's top 10 again....ohh it was actually funnier than todays real top 10 david letterman list!!!

Cav incasee you haven't seen how common balls, corns, and amazons are how about you look at faunaclassifieds.com and kingsnake.com and that will show you. I had amazons. I hated them. The attitude is horible, you can't even change the water. I gave them away in the omaha world herald So now your doubting the animals I had/have? How can I prove it all to you?

he wasnt giving you a hard time about your keeping of balls, he was questioning if you even had a ball, to save my breath please read what cav wrote 1 more time (you obviously havent read it), everything you say is different than the last thing you said.

1 more thing you gave your snakes to a newspaper company???? "i gave them to the Omaha..Herold" i assume you sold it through that paper???

never mind my bad you said you gave them away in the herold...sorry man my bad, but still read CAvs long post again, and you will see why you have been givin such flak.

Sorry to but... I have just read through the whole thread for the first time.

Just an idea but maybe you could take a photo of them?

Vicki M said:
Just an idea but maybe you could take a photo of them?

Well, since there was just a case of "photo theft" in another thread you may want to get pictures with you AND your animals together to avoid insinuations of that whole fiasco as well. just a thought...

Sorry, I was really trying to stay out of this one...

man i gotta become friends with some of you people, you guys live in nice hot vacations areas LOL!!! im up in the freezing east coast of canada!! so who wants to fly me and my pets down!!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

CAV it was great! You really have too much time on your hand! LOL

RA The photo WITH your animals and there cages would be nice.

:-offtopic Where are you from mosdef (I am from Quebec, Canada)

nono girlsnake im from NB i want people from florida to fly me down there, quebec is better than nb but still cold!!!LOL where abouts you from montreal, im going there in april.

Gary honey...you need another hobby because this one is obviously just not keeping you busy enough! lol

Ok just heard about this for the first time...whats with the photo fraud?

God we should just call this forum "As the corn turns" or "All my cornsnakes" or something. lol just kidding Rich

wow

:laugh: "Corns of Our Lives"? Heck, this forum is way more entertaining than soaps. Love the research job on that one too, wow, you don't miss nothin!

Back