• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My excellent husband!

marieK

Today is payday so i paid for my new snake! I then contacted the courier to be told that they cant pick up/deliver my snake till 4th feb. ��
My husband comes in and sees me looking depressed, i tell him the problem (not really a problem, but i want her now!). Don't worry he says, I'll drive down and get her tomorrow! So tomorrow he's doing a 5hr round trip to collect my new 09female diffused caramel ph amel. I do love him so!
I will of course post the compulsory photos when she arrives!

You and my wife sound very similar in a good way. Animals make her happy as well. 10 hour trip one way for an animal and she will make that trip, get a hotel, and be back the next day.

I love it, so both of you love animals. Some are labeled as his, some yours, and some communal. That is so nice you found someone just as interested in animals as you are. It sure makes things easier at any rate when it comes to new purchases.

Sounds like a keeper! The husband doesn't sound too bad either.:roflmao: I hope he has a safe trip and can't wait to see pics of the little one.

Awesome! My husband is the same way, we sure lucked out! Mine's driven me on several 5 hour round trips to pick up critters too.

He's definitely a keeper, we just had our 14th anniversary. Plus he's very handy with DIY and Viv building!

That is SOO sweet! I agree with marieK that he is definitely a keeper! I read this post and couldn't help but tell you what my husband did today...we have a spare bedroom that we are currently only using as just storage and I just threw out the idea that we should turn it into a reptile room (clearly the addiction has officially taken full hold of me haha) and his response was "I was actually thinking of that earlier" I was like really?! He is honestly ok with it!! lmfao

My husband was so happy when he met me. Growing up his mother was terrified of snakes and would freak out when he brought home harmless wild ones. Then first time he comes over "Would you like to meet my cornsnake?" He moved in, and next show he came home with his own corn! Now we've promised to alternate, I get a morph/genetics I really want, and then he gets a morph he really wants.

Back