• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rosy Boas and BRB

4riscorn

ACR#774 NevaeH Reptiles
We have decided to let go of our beautiful Rosy Boas we got from Carol earlier this year and our Brazilian Rainbow Boa. We have decided to concentrate more on our corn and crested gecko collection (and possibly adding to our Ball Pythons) and breeding. Also, Mike still doesn't like the BRB. Even though he hasn't bitten us, the fact that he tried to several times when we first got him freaks Mike out. One of the rosys, Tikva, is a biter. He has bitten both Mike and I. Rei has never bitten. All 3 are males. The Rosys are 4 yrs old and the BRB is 8 months old.

Here is Rei...Whitewater Albino.. 207 grams. $150 plus shipping pic from June $100
IMG_0087.JPG

pic from today
IMG_1376.JPG

Tikva..Whitewater het Albino..316 grams $100 plus shipping pic from June$75
IMG_0090.JPG

pic from today
IMG_1383.JPG

Will sell the Rosys separately or together for $200 plus shipping $125

Picasso our BRB 121 grams $150 plus shipping. ON HOLD $100
0621001248a%5B1%5D.jpg

IMG_0007.JPG

The pictures don't show his true beauty. He is beautiful...

All weights are as of last night

All eat frozen/thawed. Picasso likes to be watched while he eats which we find funny. Tikva is an aggressive eater and eats 2 weanlings once per week. Rei is a slow poke. Rei is on 2 good sized hoppers once a week (sometimes he only eats one) and Picasso is on 2 smaller hoppers once a week.

PM me if interested or if you have any questions..
I hate having to let these go, but we want to do just corn, cresties and possibly balls for now. We have a female normal ball that so far, we plan on keeping. We may sell a couple of our corns once we decide on breeding pairs.

All shipping is overnight FedEx. Ship only Mon-Thurs. Shipping season is almost over with...get these guys before cold weather hits!!!

Last edited:
Your BRB interests me, but I can't afford him at the moment. I'll be watching this ad, though, and if you still have him when I have money, I'll be contacting you :).

Such beautiful snakes! Tempting.. quite. Let me know who all is currently available? I'm thinking my collection may need a few different species =)

Such beautiful snakes! Tempting.. quite. Let me know who all is currently available? I'm thinking my collection may need a few different species =)

We still have the rosys!! PM me if you are interested. It is only going to be warm enough for shipping for another couple of weeks! You know you want them :wavey:

lol! Maybe we can work something out.. Burr it's getting quite chilly! I had to break out the boots and scarf today! Wow!

lol! Maybe we can work something out.. Burr it's getting quite chilly! I had to break out the boots and scarf today! Wow!

It is supposed to be near 60 here this week! That is better than the 50 it was today! I am sure we can work something out so you can get them before it is too cold....

I will need to ship them to your closest FedEx building..so I need the zip for that actually

I pulled up Bear, DE and the closest FedEx is Two Commons Blvd, New Castle...does that sound right?

Back