CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

2023 BREEDING SEASON

Old 07-05-2023, 08:55 PM   #41
ecreipeoj
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktip View Post
These magmas are absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks! They are one of my favorite creations.

Old 07-05-2023, 09:00 PM   #42
ecreipeoj
Motley Champagne x Salmon

This girl laid a fantastic clutch, 25 eggs or so. Between this breeding, and a Het Salmon Lava x Salmon Breeding 16 eggs, I should get a good idea, what makes up a Salmon. I think they are Triple Reds, just like Champagnes are.

Old 07-05-2023, 09:20 PM   #43
hypnoctopus
Good clutch! I always think the stringing is interesting. Pretty girl too.

Old 07-06-2023, 06:44 PM   #44
ecreipeoj
Striped Lava x Honey het Striped Lavamel

The target morph here is Striped Lava het Honey. I only produced one last year. I am hoping for more this year!

Old 07-06-2023, 06:49 PM   #45
ecreipeoj
Striped Blue het Amel x Striped Sunkissed het Snow Caramel

My biggest clutch of the year for sure. 34 eggs and one slug. This is a Project, with the target Striped anything except Snow, het for Dilute, Anery, and Sunkissed. Striped het Dilute Anery Sunkissed, or Striped Anery het Dilute Sunkissed, both will be nice to add to my previous Striped Blue Sunkissed Project.

Old 07-06-2023, 06:54 PM   #46
ecreipeoj
het Lava Salmon Snow X Salmon Snow

16 eggs. Nice first time clutch. This is a daughter bred back to her father, to try to figure out what make up a Salmon. I can't really see any extra red on the female, so I am suspecting that Salmons are a Snow that are also Triple Red's. (RedCoat, Red Factor, and Cherry)

Old 07-06-2023, 07:02 PM   #47
ecreipeoj
Striped het Amel Cinder Hypo Bloodred x Same

I caught this girl in the middle of laying and got a good picture of her striping. Isn't it just about the perfect striping you have ever seen?

Why is the striping on a Striped Hypo Cinder Bloodred line so perfect? I can speculate, that maybe Stripes came from Keys Corns and so did Hypo. So two doses of Keys Corns, now add perfect Striped Bloodreds to the mix, four genes that LOVE Border-less, and we get Perfect Stripes. The clutches from this girl are something to behold. Perfect Stripes, Amel Stripes, Hypo Stripes, Cinder Striped, with many of them being Striped Bloodreds.

It is a good thesis, but I could never prove it as a theory. Who has wild line Striped and/or Hypo Keys Corns? Have they been tested to the original genes? Wasn't Keys Corns, Keys Rat Snakes not long ago. One Scientist, decided this? Aren't Keys Corns homozygous for Border-less?, like other Rat Snakes?

Old 07-11-2023, 09:45 PM   #48
ecreipeoj
Striped Anery het Dilute Sunkissed x Same

1.3 bred for me this year. All three females laid nice clutches like this one.

Old 07-11-2023, 09:51 PM   #49
ecreipeoj
Striped Champange Snow het Sunkissed x Same

I had 0.2 first timer Striped Champagne Snow female breeding this year. Both were bred to equally nice males, so the entire clutch should be Striped Champagne Snows all expressing Triple Red Genes.

Old 07-11-2023, 09:53 PM   #50
ecreipeoj
RedCoat Pied-Sided Magma ph Striped x RedCoat Striped Bloodred ph Lava

This is one of my last breedings of the year. A nice sized clutch could prove both of them out. I would love to see my first Striped Magma, and in a RedCoat, even better!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google