• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Serpent Amel progression thread

atmox

Addict!
Well here it is, a progression thread for my first snake serpent. I'll use the pictures I use to measure because they show of his color best.

25-October-2010
S5002236.jpg

29-November-2010
29-11-2010.jpg

30-01-2011 Freshly shed

S5002329.jpg

S5002325.jpg

30-01-2011.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality but i just have a normal digital camera, nothing fancy :)

(color are pretty close to the true colors)

Wow! Very nice! Before he looked more red because of his saddles! Now he looks more orange from his background color. Very little beauty, growing very nicely!! :)

THAT is a cool picture :) Hope ya don't mind but one of those with Buddha is going to be my desktop pic for a while

Back