• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Napalm: Fresh Shed!

Nanci

Alien Lover
I had a perfect photoshoot with Napalm today!

Attachments

• Napalm January 2011 003cr.jpg
    Napalm January 2011 003cr.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 112
It was one of those days where the autofocus worked, the snake held still, and there were NO bad pics!!

Attachments

• Napalm January 2011 005cr.jpg
    Napalm January 2011 005cr.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 115
His new mom wanted head pics- here they are!

Attachments

• Napalm January 2011 006cr.jpg
    Napalm January 2011 006cr.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 113
See what I mean? Such nice pictures!

Attachments

• Napalm January 2011 008cr.jpg
    Napalm January 2011 008cr.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 112
So I thought I would put him in a tree and take a little video of him. I haven't edited it yet, but I'll post it later.

Attachments

• Napalm January 2011 011cr.jpg
    Napalm January 2011 011cr.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 111
Okay, almost the last one!! But they're all so cute!!

Attachments

• Napalm January 2011 020cr.jpg
    Napalm January 2011 020cr.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 54
Last pic. I swear- Napalm was just like posing a Gumby snake today- he would stay wherever I put him, not moving a muscle, allowing me to adjust him by quarter inches. Such a good boy!! I bet New Mom can't wait till it warms up!!

Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• Napalm January 2011 019cr.jpg
    Napalm January 2011 019cr.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Thank you! I wish every photo shoot was half as nice! I usually only get one or two of this quality out of the whole 20 or 30 I usually take! I guess I could just see well, today, or something. Plus it's so much easier if the snake isn't a moving target.

When I look at these on my iPhone, I can mag up the pics so much that I can see his teeth. So cool...

You should have seen him in the sunlight. He was very iridescent. Too bad I couldn't capture that!!

Back