• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

For Sale . . . or Not.

Drizzt80

Dakota Corns
After several of the discussions about the economy and the amount of snakes people are planning to produce, etc, and so forth, I've done some soul searching and decided to post the following animals for sale. If they go they go, if they don't, they'll continue on their project track around here.

Some of these have been brumated and will be available after breeding and egg laying. Some haven't been brumated and I'll stop breeding attempts once they're paid in full. Once they breed they will be available after egg laying. Some are keepers from '08 with the intention of future projects. Notes on each are posted below. I will NOT sell females alone from the pairs.

Regardless, nothing will be available for shipping until it warms up a tad in March. Shipping is NOT included in the prices listed. If you're more comfortable, non-refundable (but transferable) dowpayments (10%) can be made until shipping is possible. I will NOT hold anything indefinitely without a down- or full- payment.

Please PM or Email your interest.
EMPic.jpg

Thanks for looking,
D80

The following 3 pairs would be ready to ship when temps improve:

$370 ON HOLD Deposit Made 1.1 '07 Lavenders het Hypo poss Anery
This pair officially bred today (2/18) and will not be shipped until after egg laying and 2 full meals.
(male pictured first) - Breeding Size - 363g & 325g on 1/15/09
LV007m.jpg

LV008f.jpg

$340 ON HOLD Deposit Made 1.1 '07 Hypo het Anery Lavender
(male pictured first) - Breeding Size - 308g & 320g on 1/15/09
HY006m.jpg

HY009f.jpg

$350 SOLD Paid in FULL 1.1 '07 Bloodred
Borderline Breeding Size - 266g & 286g on 1/15/09

$340 SOLD - Paid in Full 1.1 '07 Amel Motley & Snow Motley
(male pictured first) - Borderline Breeding Size - 279g & 290g on 1/15/09

Attachments

• BU003f.jpg
    BU003f.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 1,091
Last edited:
The following snakes are '08 keepers for future projects, and would be ready to ship when temps improve:
(All are feeding on f/t fuzzies and are about ready to upgrade to hoppers.)

$180 0.1 '08 Bloodred poss het Hypo Lavender I need to update this pic!
BR022f.jpg

$100 0.1 '08 Normal Motley het Snow
NM002f.jpg

The following snakes were brumated, and will be available after breeding and egg laying:

$475 ON HOLD Deposit Made 1.1 '05 Caramel het Amel and Butter
(male pictured first) - Proven - 495g & 487g on 1/15/09
CA001m.jpg

BU003f.jpg

$160 SOLD, Paid in Full 0.1 '08 Amel Stripe het Caramel I need to update this pic as well!

$220 SOLD Paid in FULL 0.1 '08 Lavender het Bloodred

$200 SOLD Paid in FULL 0.1 '06 Normal het Amel Charcoal Bloodred
- Not Yet Proven - 527g on 1/15/09

I may be adding more snakes to this list after I look everything over and second guess myself! ;)

Thanks again for looking,
D80

Last edited:
Doh!! Thanks for catching that . . . Should read Caramel het Amel. I don't even know how/why I made that error! Must've been a brain fart. Argh.

D80

I thought that meant the male was caramel het amel and the female was butter...

That's what they look like anyway.

I purchased an animal (lava corn) from Brent (Drizzt80) a few years back and I gotta say- it was one fo the smoothest transactions I've had. Great communication, superior packaging and wonderful animals. A++++ guy.

Good luck on the sale- great looking stuff- wish I had room!

Graham

I purchased an animal (lava corn) from Brent (Drizzt80) a few years back and I gotta say- it was one fo the smoothest transactions I've had. Great communication, superior packaging and wonderful animals. A++++ guy.

Good luck on the sale- great looking stuff- wish I had room!

Graham
Thanks for the compliments and the pat on the back. Much appreciated . . . as was the flawless transaction!

D80

sigh....if i had the space i would take the lav het hypo pair...or the caramel and butter pair....alas. I really need a rack.

The following snakes are currently on hold/sold with downpayments made:
1.1 '07 Bloodred
0.1 '08 Lavender het Bloodred
0.1 '06 Normal het Amel Charcoal Bloodred

Thanks, and thanks to those that are looking,
D80

Oh Brent stop torturing me!! :( I really want to steal up that Caramel and Butter pair. I'll have to settle for getting a pair of their offspring this season though I think...

PM sent.

Update that the following snakes are currently on hold/sold with downpayments made:
1.1 '07 Bloodred
0.1 '08 Lavender het Bloodred
0.1 '06 Normal het Amel Charcoal Bloodred
0.1 '08 Amel Stripe het Caramel

Thanks again, and thanks to those that are looking,
D80

PS. Temps are creeping back up! We just had our first day in a looooong time above 32*F!!! Wooot! :D

Updated the for sale ad. Moved the SOLD, Paid in Full snakes to the bottom of the ads.

Thanks again for looking. Maybe I can re-squeeze my ad in between Walter's stuff!! :eek:

;)
D80

Back