• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

'09 Columbian boas, het anery, poss het snow

I have 4.3 babies from a female het albino bred to a male anery het albino, so these babies are 100% anery, 67% ph snow. I am asking $75/ea and shipping is $45, and feel free to make an offer on the whole group. Thanks, Brad Lichtenhan.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0564.JPG
    DSC_0564.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC_0559.JPG
    DSC_0559.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC_0557.JPG
    DSC_0557.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 228
Brad,

I would be interested in seeing more pictures. I think a 1.1 would be a good addition to our boa collection, seeing as Ashley and I have a pair that would be a good cross over with these beauties.

Thank you
PJ
 
boas

PJ, here are 3 more babies, plus pics of the adults. I have 3.1 left right now, as I just sold a couple of the females, thanks, Brad
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0927.JPG
    DSC_0927.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC_0928.JPG
    DSC_0928.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC_0930.JPG
    DSC_0930.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC_0936.JPG
    DSC_0936.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_0939.JPG
    DSC_0939.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 131
Back
Top