• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.0 proven 2005 (1000g, 5ft) Anery het bloodred--$1 increment auction

LOL!

Well . . . if you were willing to accept a package that includes him, the 4 snakes I'm keeping, my banded geckos, and my tarantula and babysit my critters until I get there, we might be able to work that out!

Edited to add: Naturally, you'd still need to win the auction outright at this point, but I'd be willing to "work something out" with shipping (which I'm sure you'd assumed, but I got a concerned PM so I needed to clarify.)

Last edited:
Haha. Yes, his name is Scout. :)

And while I'm not keeping him, I'm keeping two of his offspring to breed together when they grow up to produce his granite and hypo granite grandchildren. Hopefully I get a nice, big, chill, granite that will remind me of him. :)

thats very sweet :) It is too bad you don't have room to keep him right now. I am getting a new terrarium built and it might be big enough for Scout. I'm just waiting to see the progress on it.

I am sure his offspring will produce more beauties like him!

thats very sweet :) It is too bad you don't have room to keep him right now. I am getting a new terrarium built and it might be big enough for Scout. I'm just waiting to see the progress on it.
I keep him in the same size sweater-box plastic tub that I keep all my other adults. Don't wait too long! Auction ends Friday night! ;)

Yes I do! I've got a place for him in my upcoming presentation. My fingers are crossed. (Thanks for not bidding, you're so nice!)

I can tell that. Or you wouldn't be auctioning him for so low a price. He's worth a lot more, at least in my opinion. If I win him you can be certain he will have a good, happy home here. :D If not, I'm sure he will have a good home with whoever does win him.

Haha. Yeah. I paid more than that for him as a hatchling at a reptile show in early 2006. But I've enjoyed him as a pet, so no matter what, I've gotten my money's worth. Same with all the animals I'm letting go. I'm not making near the money back I spent to buy them, but I didn't buy them as investments, so why should that matter? :)

I agree wholeheartedly! I've put quite a bit of money into my collection, but I've enjoyed the animals so much it really isn't important to me. :)

Back