• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.0 snow motley, 6.6 amels/ROs "Out of Egg Sale"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caryl

BrightHope
I have a lone snow motley boy with beautiful markings and a variety of amels. The mother of the amels is zigzag and I was hoping for ziggy babies. There are some pattern irregularies but nothing major. Several of the amels are old-fashioned ROs similar to the one on the cover of Kathy Love's book. They're NOT high-white, but do have lovely borders. All these babies have shed and fed once and have a live arrival guarantee. OOE prices are available until they've eaten three times. Shipping via FedEx is not included in the price.

These are big healthy babies (most 7-8 g, some over 8 g). They'll make nice pets for somebody. Thanks for looking.

1.0 snow motley - $20 SOLD
6.6 amels - males $12.50, females $15

Attachments

• snow motley rsz.JPG
    snow motley rsz.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 109
  • YxA ro rsz.jpg
    YxA ro rsz.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 104
  • YxA 8 male rsz.JPG
    YxA 8 male rsz.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
How close are you to new orleans?
Roughly an hour and half away. I live just north of Pascagoula, MS. If you're interested, we can work out a meeting/pickup. That'd save you shipping costs and save the babies the shipping experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back