• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.2 2011 amel stripes het caramel, p/h anery, hypo

Caryl

BrightHope
Beautiful trio of amel stripes, 100% het caramel and 66% p/h anery, hypo A. Presently They've all shed and had their first meal. The price after they've eaten three meals will be $155.50 for the trio. OUT OF EGG SPECIAL PRICE is $77.75 for all three. This price guarantees live arrival only. Shipping is via FedEx and is not included in the price. Payment via PayPal or postal money order. The male is first in these pictures. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• OxT am str male rsz.JPG
    OxT am str male rsz.JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 165
  • OxT am str 2 fem rsz.JPG
    OxT am str 2 fem rsz.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 166
  • OxT amel str 3 rsz.JPG
    OxT amel str 3 rsz.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 165
Gorgeous group, especially the poopy girl in pic #2. :)
Thanks. I've taken a lot of pictures as the babies shed. Usually I pull out the moss then snap the shot. Guess I should have looked a little more closely and cropped that one! I promise, I keep them clean.

UPDATE

This lovely trio just had another meal tonight. I can't believe someone hasn't snapped them up already. Besides amel stripes, you can make butter stripes for sure and maybe caramel snow stripes. Better hurry if you want to pick them up at the OOE price, folks! :)

Maybe you'll have better luck if you sell individually?

Not a problem. They're listed in the same post since a lot of people like to get a 1.2 trio for breeding. If someone wants to buy just one or two, that's fine by me. Individual prices are listed. I meant to list them in the original post. :awcrap: Thanks for bringing the omission to my attention. :bowdown:

male - $45 full price/$22.50 OOE special
females -$55.25 full price/$27.65 OOE special.

No problem! If I hadn't picked out my girl months ago (and is arriving tomorrow...yippee) I totally would have been all over poopy girl! :) Amels are just so under rated! I'd have a house full of them if space permitted.

No problem! If I hadn't picked out my girl months ago (and is arriving tomorrow...yippee) I totally would have been all over poopy girl! :) Amels are just so under rated! I'd have a house full of them if space permitted.
Congrats on the imminent arrival of your new snake! :dancer: And I think you're right about amels in general. They're bright and beautiful, and I just love their brilliant eyes. No, they're not new or rare, but beauty is still beauty. So many fancier combinations include amel (apart from stripe and/or the hets & p/hets these babies have). IMHO the hobby would be a lot duller - if you'll pardon the phrase :sidestep: - without the contributions of amels.

Thank you! I'm super excited to meet her, as I've been watching her progression since the day she hatched. Totally agreed about amels. Love 'em, love 'em!

Back