• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

20+-Year-Old Rosy Boa

I was 23 going on 24, married with two kids, does that make you feel better? ;)

He's a beauty alright and a faithful friend by the sounds of it!

About the husbandry, after this long and him doing so well, if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Best wishes,

Your snake is older than I am. That's pretty cool actually, just goes to show what a long term commitment keeping a snake can be. Handsome little guy by the way.

Gees Dean, your reminding me of how bloody old I really am.. 1988 was supposed to be the year I graduated High School.. Course I never did make it there.. Ah well, nice to see someone hold on to something that reamins dear to them..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

The stories he could tell...........He's lovely, and you must be keeping him just the way he likes it!

Dean this is amazing story and touching one as well. :) This shows the dedication on your part as a herp owner and shows the lifespan of a healthy and happy herp.

Only question I have is how many 6 year olds could find $250? :sidestep:

Dean this is amazing story and touching one as well. :) This shows the dedication on your part as a herp owner and shows the lifespan of a healthy and happy herp.
Thanks Jim. :)

Only question I have is how many 6 year olds could find $250? :sidestep:
Hah! I wish I had been 6. It's funny, you can find these for about $80 now, maybe cheaper if you look hard enough. But that rosy is the ONLY rosy I've ever seen for sale in a CT pet store, with the exception of the two youngsters that I produced myself and sold to my local store last year...

it's nice to see any pet kept that long. I know no matter what happens, I'll always keep FinFang. There's just something so romantic about your first, d'awwwwwww.

That is one KICK-BUTT snake. No wonder you saved for over a year for him.

For comparisons sake... I was still refusing to speak to anyone but my stuffed animals when you bought that snake. :roflmao:

What a sweet story Dean! I hope my children take their Corns w/ them BUT if they don't they are stayin' w/ me. I actually kinda hope they do leave them cause I love em all so much. They are w/ me for life. Awwwwww..lol

Thanks for sharing your story!! Wishing you many more wonderful yrs to come..:D

Back