• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2006 holdbacks and additions

pcar

PCar's Reptiles
Well, here are some updated pictures of my holdback snakes from this year, and a few additions from Shep 151. Enjoy.

This is a Ghost looking guy that came from the hypo het anery A and Charcoal X Snow (possibly Coral)
IMG_1507_Resized.jpg

IMG_1508_Resized.jpg

This one is a cross between a hypo het Anery A and Charcoal and a Snow possibly a coral snow. Take a look at the boarders.
IMG_1509_Resized.jpg

This is a sibling to above. I just love the strange grey markings on the backs.
IMG_1512_Resized.jpg

These two are siblings to Baldie
IMG_1514_Resized.jpg

IMG_1515_Resized.jpg

This is the Anery A Stripe I got from Shep this year:

IMG_1517_Resized.jpg

IMG_1518_Resized.jpg

IMG_1519_Resized.jpg

Last edited:
awesome paul.............very nice choice in keepers. that very first one is "killer"....wonder if it will keep anywhere near those colors to adulthood. we need to set up another appt. for me to come see what i might steal......i mean need..... :D

lol...anytime you want.

There is actually speculation that the to red colored animals are in fact ultramels. If that is the case, then the first guy might be an ice ghost. But, this is all speculation, and only breeding trials will prove difinitive (which means I need some Ice Ghost animals...more snakes for me).

pcar said:
There is actually speculation that the to red colored animals are in fact ultramels. If that is the case, then the first guy might be an ice ghost. But, this is all speculation, and only breeding trials will prove difinitive (which means I need some Ice Ghost animals...more snakes for me).

well...........it's halloween and it's getting colder. might be a sign. :shrugs:

Hmmmmm... anyone else see the fellow with the goatee on that last one? :) I can see why you are keeping these sweet ones back.

Paul,
All I can say is:
WOW,those are awesome,I LOVE that little Striped Anery..
WAY COOL CRITTERS!! :crazy02:

They are all absolutely gorgeous!!!

LOVE the anery Stripe!!! but then, I have a serious soft spot for them!! lol Main breeding project is to breed them! lol

Thank you for sharing!

Back