• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2012 Anery Babies!!!

NickP961

Here's a little update on what's left of my 2012 Anery babies! There are 4 left. First up, is my probable keeper Nicknamed 'New Hampshire' because right after she hatched we noticed a 'N' and a 'H' on her, and the name kinda stuck!DSC_0108.JPG

DSC_0118.JPG

DSC_0119.JPG

DSC_0123.JPG

DSC_0103.JPG

Baby # 4!

This was the problem feeder.. He didn't eat for two months, I thought I was going to lose him. But, then, he decided that if I tease feed him, and move his face with the mouse til he bites it out of anger, he would eat. Well, he ate for a couple weeks like that. Now, for about 3-4 weeks he has eaten on his own!!! Yahooooooo! No tease feeding, and he has a ferocious appetite now!

DSC_0175.JPG

DSC_0167.JPG

DSC_0169.JPG

DSC_0162.JPG

DSC_0174.jpg

Thanks everyone, they really are beautiful babies. Aneries are my favorite morph, and they are tiny when they are young! I love little baby corns.

So beautiful. I love anerys. I wanted to get one but ended up with a ghost but close enough, right? I plan to get a tattoo of a corn, and it'll be an anery/ghost, because I want it to be black and gray.

Beautiful anery snakes! My first snake was an anery. But it died after a few months =\ im stuck between getting a butter or another anery :)

Back