• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A good FL story for a change!

Too bad anyone working on a university campus in Florida is unable to utilize their second amendment rights...

A person ought to be able to at least keep something locked in a safe in their vehicle, as is their right under Florida law pertaining to other places of employment. Since going to and from work covers five of the seven days of the week...But oh well. I know I sound like a broken record!

The problem is I am like the choir you are preaching to. I agree, I personally think a responsible teacher should want to have the ability to at least try to protect themselves and their class. And responsible citizens shouldn't be singled out just because they want an education. But still I try to think positively LOL.....at least this legally carrying citizen was treated positively and sometimes that doesn't even happen

Campus is where I feel is the most important place to conceal carry, unfortunately. I'm extremely glad to hear that someone used there 2nd amendment rights and wasn't treated like a criminal for doing so.

If you read magazines like Rifleman or Concealed carry, they are _filled_ with nice stories of innocent people defending themselves and/or others, not being victims. It's really quite common. We are fortunate to live in a state that is supportive, aside from the campus aspect.

If you read magazines like Rifleman or Concealed carry, they are _filled_ with nice stories of innocent people defending themselves and/or others, not being victims. It's really quite common. We are fortunate to live in a state that is supportive, aside from the campus aspect.

I meant general news media aspect, I do love the overall support we see from our state to protect ourselves, I just can't wait to be 21 so I can get my CWP.

Back