• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Adult snow?

I see the daughter has some visible yellow on her bottom side.
Do all snows have the yellow? My snow is still very young but doesnt have any yellow.
It does have some darker splotches on it tho.

He was a gift, as a teeny stunted hatchling, for my 18th birthday. I'll be 26 in August. So he's...8. Don't let the pic fool you, he's hefty, but he's not 'fat'... not yet. I have to resist his puppy dog eyes when I do feeding rounds and he has to skip a meal. I won't lie though, he's one of my most ordinary snakes but he's very special to me.

Just wondering because my snow (about 5 months old) is pretty small compared to his ghost roommate (not cohabbed but he's 7 months old)

Just trying to see if his small size is normal. I can't wait til he's a big guy

Some just grow at different rates. Are they all being fed the same? Typically snows in general aren't small, guess it depends on the locality of the parents yours was bred from and again it could just be a slow grower, it happens.

Back