• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

AGE???

How old are YOU???

• 0-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • 21-30

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • 31-40

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • 51-60

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 61-70

• 71-80

• 81-90

• 91-100000

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Turned twelve in November :p
(Not as lucky as my 14 old brother who went to Mexico for his birthday). I didn't see any snakes there.:cry:

I always like how the youger people add the 1/2 or look forward to the next birthday when older ones dont look forward to the next birthday. :D

and don't know what I have been doing all my life...
need to accomplish something in my life~~~

only 23 Simon, and already 2339 posts, and you wonder where your life has gone!

Skye

I always like how the youger people add the 1/2 or look forward to the next birthday when older ones dont look forward to the next birthday.

i know right. but hey, it's the last real milestone age that anyone really looks forward to. So i guess after i reach 21 i'll start saying "21 plus ___" rather than the real #. Isnt that how all the old folks do it?;)

Animal_gal said:
I'll be 14 in August. I feel so young and stupid now.:awcrap:
Don't feel young and stupid! Honey, I wish that there were chat boards out there about reptiles when I was your age. It is great to learn at any age. :)

Thanks and really? I'm new to snakes too, don't have any yet, but i'm going to get a Corn Snake after i get a job (and most likely move to my own apartment first too)

So i have enough time to learn important stuff about Corn Snakes and plan what kind of terrium(sp?) to get. I'm possibly getting a "box made of plastic" (can't describe it with words lol) and put some paper on the bottom and couple "kitchen roll shell's" as hiding places and of course some small cup for the water and a lamp and a heating mat under the terrium.. :)

Argh! can't wait! Now i'm trying to find some videos of Corn snakes (videos i can DL, not buy ;) )

almost my birthday...

I'll be 35 Sunday the 18th...

So much for being in the ever-important 26-34 range for Neilsen ratings and product advertising. From Monday forward I can expect denture, life insurance and AARP crap in the mail I guess...:rolleyes:

Back