• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Alota - Charcoal Female

SharkBait1992

I have had my snakes for a week now. I fed them for the first time today.

The day she arrived (12/30/2014)
uyck87M.jpg

Eating today, I had no issues which makes me happy, I was a little nervous about the first meal (1/6/2014)
wTKLDRi.jpg

KtMLp4E.jpg

fTiO7d9.jpg

Congrats on your new snake! Keep us posted with her progress. Thanks for sharing!

Orlando

Today the tubs got a clean Alota got weighed and handled for the first time
She is 7 grams. handled her for about 15 minutes she was active but easy to handle, I'm a lot less nervous about handling now :)

NgXAIvq.jpg

loqcNDg.jpg

aUkpBtE.jpg

Some pics I took on the 11th but forgot to upload. I learned its a little tough to work the camera and control the wiggly ones.

Y9jmcMs.jpg

L8IACNB.jpg

Thanks, I think I'm gonna get some branches or something for them to crawl on so I can get some better pics but I'm afraid they might speed off lol

Alota finaly got to come out and play today, using serpwidgets I mesured her at 1 foot 1.37 inches. also weighed her today and she gained a gram :D

pH6qmeI.jpg

She also really likes my phone camera.

FJUbB7p.jpg

alota shed today :D it was perfect, i was so glad it wasnt in pieces.
She is up to 11 grams and she just ate so some photos of her pretty pink cheeks will be coming in a couple days

Some pictures of Alota from today, I took everyone outside for pictures. Alota refuses to sit still even tried to put her under a bowl to relax.

164935_384596_VeryLarge_qWrCmHeEsim.jpg

164935_384595_VeryLarge_If60iaABW3Z.jpg

Back