• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ball python breeding game!

I would LOVE a corn game.

I hope some of you got the dollar deals I was doing.
I'm not going to do them anymore since I don't think any of the newbies are getting them... >.> I put up like 20... and I only know that ONE went to a newbie. ):

LOL, I was looking at them, but didn't see any that would work any better than what I already have in my breeding programs.

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!

I would LOVE a corn game.

I hope some of you got the dollar deals I was doing.
I'm not going to do them anymore since I don't think any of the newbies are getting them... >.> I put up like 20... and I only know that ONE went to a newbie. ):

I cashed in on 4-5 of them. If I didnt need them I knew I could sell them and make some money! I also bought some of Floof's $500 deals.

I am addicted to it already!!!

Breeding levels
Level: 5
Experience: 1671 | 67 %

That is my stats and I have played for about 4 hours!!!

Geeze, that's an addicting game. I forgot all about CS.. lol!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, GSD, you and your $1 deals rock... Sadly you're probably right that several didn't go to newbies, but those who did get them (like me, lol) are super appreciative.

Now to try saving up for more room. Easier said than done... :p

Well now that I know that most went to newbies, I might do it again.

Breeding some lucys to things to see what I can get since I have no idea how that gene works, so anything I don't need I'll put them on haha.

My snows are going alright, but that one I paid 10k for since it was VERY HQ ... has failed me TWICE. Sucks.

I bred that male with hets you sold me to a normal female, then the babies back to the dad and now have a female snow...LOL

lol i have so many different morphs at the moment i don't know what to breed to what anymore xD

lol i have so many different morphs at the moment i don't know what to breed to what anymore xD

I feel ya on that one! I am trying to save up for more room. I am at 17k of 48k needed.

Ditto! Don't know what to breed, and need more room... It's probably good that I'm running out of room since that means I can't spend my "more room" money on new animals. lol

I seriously wish there was a corn snake one it'd be 5x as fun since I would at least know some of the morphs. ;P

BP need some pink and purple morphs. haha.

i'm trying to breed piebald blue eyed lucy's, i've put some of the "fails" pretty cheap on the market

I was trying to breed piebald black eyed lucy's, and ended up with an axanthic blue eyed lucy piebald.

I've got a ton of snow blue-eyed leucistic piebald black-eyed leucistic spinner super blasts in the game if you are interested.

I will have to wait a couple of days, this is the finals week's, so I have to get writing a couple of papers that are due tomorrow, so I may check the website a couple of times, but most of my attention will be set towards my schooling.

This is kinda neat.. Just started on it today. Only been getting normals, though.

Gotta start somewhere!

I haven't been playing much.
I don't know BP morphs, so It's not as fun as it would be if it was about cornsnakes. :p

I have no idea about the morphs either, so I'm just breeding things together that I think would look nice haha. But I learned that blue eyed lucys are mojaves? They don't make normals if you breed them to normals, they make mojaves.

Confusing!

Mojave is a co-dominant gene, meaning it has a super form - aka the Blue-Eyed Lucy - which is created when two Mojaves are bred together. If you breed a Mojave with a normal, each egg has a 50/50 chance of being Mojave or normal... that was my first real pairing (this past summer), but I only got one Mojo out of 6 eggs. :rolleyes:

Oh, and thanks for the link! Looks like a lot of fun, since I can pretend I'm wealthy enough to play with the "power morphs."

Back