• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

BLOODS/PIED, BUTTERS, AMBERS and more...

IS the classic het bloodred male or female?
Ravenspirit.I have one of those left and she is a female and has just recently started taking F/T pinkies....she was stuck on live, but still a feeder!

Can I see a pic please? BLOODRED/ PIED Pos Het AMEL, CHARCOAL=80$
(The sire is a sweet one with cubed saddles[not genetic])
I don't have anymore of the full bloods, but do hope to produce more again in 09'.......You're one of the few that has noticed the Sire's cubed saddles, they're very rectangular, not genetic that I know of....

PS) one amber left ( a female), no butters at all.... no amels.....just a few pairs of caramels het amber and butter and snows het coral....

Can I see a pic please? BLOODRED/ PIED Pos Het AMEL, CHARCOAL=80$
(The sire is a sweet one with cubed saddles[not genetic])

Hope Kyle doesn't mind me showing off his gorgeous boy (terrible picture)
l_55fce6f77b5c49f08a05813949b1f7b2.jpg

Highly recommend grabbing one from the '09 clutch(es)! :D

IS the classic het bloodred male or female?

If you take the one he has, you'll be very pleased. I have one of his from last year and she is fantastic, awesome eater, and just gorgeous.

Hope Kyle doesn't mind me showing off his gorgeous boy (terrible picture)
l_55fce6f77b5c49f08a05813949b1f7b2.jpg

Highly recommend grabbing one from the '09 clutch(es)! :D

Ditto to that! Kyle produces some nice stuff for sure!! :D

Here's a link to some pics of the ones I bought from him in September:
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76733
(hope you don't mind Kyle)

If you take the one he has, you'll be very pleased. I have one of his from last year and she is fantastic, awesome eater, and just gorgeous.

Ditto to that! Kyle produces some nice stuff for sure!! :D

Here's a link to some pics of the ones I bought from him in September:
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76733
(hope you don't mind Kyle)
ope Kyle doesn't mind me showing off his gorgeous boy (terrible picture)

Highly recommend grabbing one from the '09 clutch(es)!

I'd like to thank both of you for your kind words and especially for keeping me informed on how my...er... I mean your babies are doing...glad everyone is healthy, happy and looking great...snakes too heh heh.
River bear says "Hi Hallie,..." He thinks your so cool because you're a girl that likes snakes, I agree...

ps) Leeann, can't wait to see if he turns out to be a dark cherry blood like I think he will!!!

I'd like to thank both of you for your kind words and especially for keeping me informed on how my...er... I mean your babies are doing...glad everyone is healthy, happy and looking great...snakes too heh heh.
River bear says "Hi Hallie,..." He thinks your so cool because you're a girl that likes snakes, I agree...

ps) Leeann, can't wait to see if he turns out to be a dark cherry blood like I think he will!!!

You are very welcome Kyle! :) Aww, tell River I think he's cool too (and so is his dad ;))!!

You coming to the show in Cleveland tomorrow? I have to go now cuz I missed the one in Pgh because I was sick.

You are very welcome Kyle! :) Aww, tell River I think he's cool too (and so is his dad ;))!!

You coming to the show in Cleveland tomorrow? I have to go now cuz I missed the one in Pgh because I was sick.
That is tomorrow...shame on you for telling me ! now I might have to go grrrr.......and buy!.......

That is tomorrow...shame on you for telling me ! now I might have to go grrrr.......and buy!.......

I don't think there is a might about it...you're going! ;) Maybe you can find some more kings! (I know, its all my fault.....but you love it! :))

Back