• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Feeding Schedule

IMO, it depends on how old your snake is, the gender, and if it's breeding.

I feed my hatchings every 5-7 days. I feed my yearlings every 7-10 days. I feed my female adults every 10-14 days (If they will be breeding, I step up the feedings to every 7 days). And I feed my male adults every 21-30 days.

It all depends.

How old are your snakes? If they're not adults, yes, you can feed them every week. When they get to be older, every 2 weeks is fine.

If they're hatchlings, every 5-7 days is fine.

There's no set time frame of feeding. People tend to forget that corns live in the wild and eat when they can. Theres even a thought process that says that feeding your corns on a steady "every week" diet, is bad and may shorten their life span.

Who really knows. Just do what you're comfortable with.

Wow, if I fed my snakes every 14-30 days, they'd probably die from hunger! Every single one of my snakes gets fed minimum weekly. Hatchling get feed every 4 days, everyone else 7 days.

Well just to add another opinion! ;)
I feed my adults- every 7-10 days, the youngsters every 5 days. If one of them doesn't eat on feeding day I just wait till the next "feeding" day & try again!
Everyone seems to be healthy on this schedule :)
hope this helps!
:cheers:

Back