• Hello!

    Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

    Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

    Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

    Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Female anery stripe - Just putting out feelers...

starsevol

Cohabbing is cruelty...
I will be looking for a female anery stripe, 2009 or older model this summer. Just putting out feelers now. I'm hoping to pick her up in Daytona. (Funny, with all this cold and snow Daytona is all I can think about lately). :)
 
I have a 2008 anery het. stripe, hypo and amel. I would take and offer on Also a 2008 male ghost motley het. stripe and amel. I'm selling all my stock so let me know.
 
I have a 2008 anery het. stripe, hypo and amel. I would take and offer on Also a 2008 male ghost motley het. stripe and amel. I'm selling all my stock so let me know.

Thanks, but I really need the girl to be homo stripe.
 
well maybe we can work something out to het her to you then if you would be interested pm me an email and i can send you pics. she is from vms and is het 100% hypo, caramel, 50% amel. eats anything and doesnt bite but can be wiggly when you first pick her up.
 
Back
Top