• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First Reptile Expo

SharkBait1992

Going to my first reptile expo today! :D
I'm really excited except I can't buy anything
I'm going to the Seattle Metro Reptile Expo at Renton Community Center, anyone else going?

I'll be there! :D Can't wait!! This will be the first expo I've been to in a year and a half that I could just walk around and enjoy it. Once you experience the awesomeness of a reptile expo, you will understand the withdrawal I'm going through, LOL! Expos are just so much fun, even if you don't buy anything at all.

Yea it was pretty awesome, I was excited to hold some snakes! :)
I had fun, I'm looking forward to the one in June :D
I'm so excited for it already!

Have family all over Washington and some right there in Renton. Going to have to arrange a family visit to coincide with one of the shows there! Did you get any pictures?

Great pics! The expo was definitely LOADS of fun, though I agree the lighting kind of sucked, lol! I broke my "no new pets" rule, and came home with this little gal from Lance Portal...
97319_217546_Large_v6hTkVZGHIsHb.jpg

Don't have many pics from the actual expo... The battery on my camera died. :p But here's a couple.
P4280018.jpg

P4280024.jpg

P4280025.jpg

P4280020.jpg

P4280019.jpg

P4280022.jpg

P4280023.jpg

(Sorry for the monstro-sized pics--they should get smaller, just as soon as Photobucket catches on)

That's a beautiful snake, What kind it it? As soon as I am in a place that allows snakes I'm sure I will have a no more pets rule that will be broken all the time :)

Great pics, I can't wait til the first Expo hits here in Atlantic Canada.

Also, Sharkbait - love the name all I have to say is " Shark Bait whoo ha ha, Shark bait whoo ha ha" Quote from ~Finding Nemo~ :lol:

Lol sharkbait is a nickname I got in high school, everytime I tell someone the first thing they usually say is sharkbait whoo-ha-ha

I like to keep my wife's attention on something else while I sneak her up to the arachnid tables. She's terrified of spiders. :D The only show I have been to though was less than glamorous. About fifteen tables and not much selection but I got my hypo red tail there so it wasn't a total bust. ;)

That's a beautiful snake, What kind it it? As soon as I am in a place that allows snakes I'm sure I will have a no more pets rule that will be broken all the time :)

She's a Taiwanese Beauty snake. They're a species of Asian rat snake, and so fun to work with! I've been wanting to get one again for awhile, so when I saw this gal for a great price (leftover from last year), I just couldn't pass it up! I'm just glad there were no other serious "must haves" at the show... Though I did drool big time over that T+ Albino boa (in one of my pics), the gargoyle geckos, and a certain white-sided rat snake!

Back