• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

HOLY BAT CRAP BATMAN!

bennutting

So all y'all don't get jealous on me here but.... I found a LEGIT pet store not petco or petsmart today. All their corns are 40 to 50 bucks!! I mean I found a low expression bloodred with zombie head it was 45 along with MANY other amazing morphs lol. Im gonna lose my freaking mind and my wife is gonna kill me but on the 1st of the month (im military so I gotta wait) im going to spend some (I say some lol) cash and ill prolly flip some as bad as that sounds I can only use so many. SO STOKED

sounds like fun! people keep telling me is easier to ask for forgiveness then for permission LOL

never thought of alamogordo to have petshops. Hubby is in the reserves at stationed at Holloman. right now it inactive til after the summer term.

Very cool! Just a word of advice though, if you're looking for Corns to buy and re-sell, using the prices that petshop is offering, isn't smart. Look for a private breeder or wholesale operation that can give you much better deals! Shoot me a PM, and I can tell you prices I pay, and give you some pointers!

And what pet store is this? NM is just a hop and a skip away... my family likes it there.. wouldn't be too hard to get everyone to go along for the trip ;D

So all y'all don't get jealous on me here but.... I found a LEGIT pet store not petco or petsmart today. All their corns are 40 to 50 bucks!! I mean I found a low expression bloodred with zombie head it was 45 along with MANY other amazing morphs lol. Im gonna lose my freaking mind and my wife is gonna kill me but on the 1st of the month (im military so I gotta wait) im going to spend some (I say some lol) cash and ill prolly flip some as bad as that sounds I can only use so many. SO STOKED

That the general market price without the shipping but...what morphs.
Check out the Member Forums on the main page.
This area is for members who have elected to have their own personal forum on this site. All forums, except the Insiders Forum, are open to the public for viewing and posting messages.
They are all private corn snake breeder that will help you too.

Oops I stopped again!!
lol

And another thing you could do (besides looking into private breeders), is contact the pet shop and see if they offer wholesale orders!

PM received, Ben!

i dont remember most of them i was like a kid in a candy shop but the ones i do recall were the bloodred, amber mot, and one i wasnt sure about the morph but yea i want to get in there next weekend and let the wheeling and dealing begin ;) but this was a smaller private breeder that has a HUGE collection

Wholesalers that sell to pet stores always lie about the morphs, I'd be careful about flipping them. If you sell to a breeder who has breeding plans, and 3 years down the line they're not actually what they say they are, you're going to be getting it. Not the pet store.

Wholesalers that sell to pet stores always lie about the morphs, I'd be careful about flipping them. If you sell to a breeder who has breeding plans, and 3 years down the line they're not actually what they say they are, you're going to be getting it. Not the pet store.

True....I forgot about that!!

my bad!!

I wouldn't use such a blanket statement....

I agree with Squamish on that one. I know the flipping sounds fun but you dont want to get a bad rep.

What is the pet stores name? we have a member on here that is from that area as well.

yea i agree most i honestly will probally keep but some will be resold if i can manage to let go of them lol will go to a breeder i know very well and i have bought multiple snakes from from the owner of the store through other local stores before he opened his store and never had any problems in the past

Flipping can be done in a responsible manner. Here's a few pointers-
1. Make sure you're getting animals from a breeder/wholesaler you trust! Unless of course the morphs are very clear (Amels, Bloodreds, Ghosts etc), and if you're dabbling with hets, make sure you get them direct from the breeder so you can vouch for who produced it.

2. Make sure that the animals go through a modified quarentine. Make sure the animals are mite free, eating well, and in good health.

3. Make sure you let people know you didn't produce the animals. Make sure that people know you are selling them, and stand behind them but you didn't produce them. It helps to give them the name of the breeder as well.

I flip animals, but I use the above roots to do it without issue. I am transparent with my clients and I am sure to let them know I didn't produce the animals. Hence, when you look me up on the BOI, you'll see nothing but good reviews!

awe ok... too far for my blood LOL Don't like the city very much! I think Ive heard others talk about the store. Its late and my meds have kicked in and cant rmemeber where i heard it.

Flipping can be done in a responsible manner. Here's a few pointers-
1. Make sure you're getting animals from a breeder/wholesaler you trust! Unless of course the morphs are very clear (Amels, Bloodreds, Ghosts etc), and if you're dabbling with hets, make sure you get them direct from the breeder so you can vouch for who produced it.

2. Make sure that the animals go through a modified quarentine. Make sure the animals are mite free, eating well, and in good health.

3. Make sure you let people know you didn't produce the animals. Make sure that people know you are selling them, and stand behind them but you didn't produce them. It helps to give them the name of the breeder as well.

I flip animals, but I use the above roots to do it without issue. I am transparent with my clients and I am sure to let them know I didn't produce the animals. Hence, when you look me up on the BOI, you'll see nothing but good reviews!

thank you for all the helpful info and looking at this in a possitive way lol but i will definetly keep all this in mind IF i decide to "flip" a coupl of the snakes. just fyi to everone elso thank yall for helping out as well and im not looking to get crazy i just wouldnt mind getting some snakes i want and selling a couple that i dont want but come with the package. also, i just read all that and i dont mean to sound rude at all i am saying all this with the upmost respect to EVERYONE :D

thank you for all the helpful info and looking at this in a possitive way lol but i will definetly keep all this in mind IF i decide to "flip" a coupl of the snakes. just fyi to everone elso thank yall for helping out as well and im not looking to get crazy i just wouldnt mind getting some snakes i want and selling a couple that i dont want but come with the package. also, i just read all that and i dont mean to sound rude at all i am saying all this with the upmost respect to EVERYONE :D

No problem!! Good luck and see ya on the site!!

Glad I could help you out, Ben!!!

And Ben, don't let other members here automatically cast a shadow on people who resell animals. Do your own research and talk to people who have some experience! That's not a knock on anyone here, just letting the OP know there are 2 sides to every story!

Back