• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Howdy

Kyra Omega

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and to corns. In the past I have had a Ball Python and a king snake, not to mention various other critters! I became a corn owner by surprise and find I rather enjoy them! I have even started my own rat/mouse colony to make sure they get healthy prey! ( no easy task in an apartment and very slow going lol) One day I may be interested in breeding, but only after TONS of research! For now I am a very happy pet owner! Looking forward to getting to know all of you and learn as much as I can from you all!

Thanks!
Kyra

Hi Kyra! I'm new to corn snakes too, really to snakes in general! We debated a ball python as they seem to be very nice snakes as well, but the corn snake sounded a little easier for a beginner. So, here we are! Nice to 'meet' you!

Hello & welcome! This is a great site, hope you enjoy it! What morph(s) do you have? Some pics would be good. ;~)

Welcome! Congratulations on your corn snake. We love pictures, so post some please. And be warned -- corn snakes are addictive!

I became an owner kind of on an impulse :D I love them and I totally admit I'm addicted only after a few short months as you can see. Happy to have you aboard, let us know if you have any questions, or need help posting pics, we love pics ;)

Back