• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I found this snake!

This animal appears to be dead in this photo....

It is a Bullsnake (Pituophis sayi) or (Pituophis melanoleucus sayi) or (Pituophis catenifer sayi) depending on who you agree with regarding classification and appears to be a gravid female.

Tell me that I am mistaken and this snake was not killed, because I would bet money it has been "beaten" to death around the head/neck area and if this is in fact the case, why would we tell you how to trap more harmless and benificial snakes so they may meet the same end?

Horridus

Horridus said:
This animal appears to be dead in this photo....

Tell me that I am mistaken and this snake was not killed, because I would bet money it has been "beaten" to death around the head/neck area and if this is in fact the case, why would we tell you how to trap more harmless and benificial snakes so they may meet the same end?

I agree, that snake does look like it has been smashed with something...Of course it was stated that "the snake WAS about five feet long and HAD a temper"...

The first photo looks like the snake was found outside around a building, in the second it looks as if it was killed and dragged inside for a photo...Please show us this snake is not dead...

Check out his posts on the other thread. The poster states that he had to "put the snake down".

This snake is no more

I have lived in Texas for most of my life and I have never seen a snake big enough to threaten a puppy, especially our non-venomous species. Pretty sad.

I replied to that disgusting thread (well it turned disgusting) and I will leave it at that in this one.

bmm

huh

i wondered why you could hardly see the snake in the pic.o and a bullsnake going after your dogs? cmon what kind of excuse is that?

Back